forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

anyone have any tips on cleaning things out and getting rid of old stuff because I hoard A LOT of stuff and I find it really hard to throw out things because literally everything has some sentimental meaning

Put some good vibey music on. That’s what I do. But things that have sentimental value need their moments. Once you’ve had your little moment, it’s okay to let it go. I promise.

thanks I will give it a go

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

I am hating the cold and snow rn so I am making my room as cozy as I can :3
Got some floral/botanical candles lit and nice cozy blankets and stuffies, and I'm listening to SHIRE MUSIC

that sounds so good right now

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Got some floral/botanical candles lit and nice cozy blankets and stuffies, and I'm listening to SHIRE MUSIC

twas nice, yes. I have a slight obsession with plant-y candles

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Planty candles are the greatest

Planty candles are the greatest

yes

@Darkblossom group

Just remember if you hate doing things like the SATs some of your OCs had to have done it

'cept all of my OCs exist in fantasy universes without terrible horrors like standardized testing :(

Deleted user

Just remember if you hate doing things like the SATs some of your OCs had to have done it

'cept all of my OCs exist in fantasy universes without terrible horrors like standardized testing :(

Same

@Blazemico

Mico's eyes are purple because at first that was just a random choice but now it's because I'm obsessed with FNaF, xer eyes used to change with my obsessions and xer eyes were green and orange while I was obsessed with Amphibia.

@Blazemico

also, even though I made the Novissime Code so Mico wasn't too op, xe breaks one of the rules all the freaking time. Xe talks to Bill Cipher all the time.

OFFICIALLY ON WINTER BREAK!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!
just submitted my last final and I have a straight MONTH of doing absolutely nothing :) (except stressing about life and my career and next quarter and finding a job lol)
AAAHHHH

@Musical_Queen

You know how when you're in finals week(s) and you start doing all of this dumb stuff in procrastination, well I've checked everything in my truck (oil, tire pressure, gas etc), cleaned half my room (Will be finishing after class), baked 2 types of cookies, and cross stitched over half of Van Gogh's Vase with Twelve Sunflowers all in the last 12 hours (It's 9am where I am)