forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Aight just watched the second Enola Holmes and I gotta say that
ENOLA AND TEWKSBURY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

I just watched it a few days ago and I loved it! I really hope they make a third film

sameee
Honestly I literally cannot get over how cute those two are, and that one scene with Enola and Sherlock was HILARIOUS
great movie, I would watch every one even if they made like 5 more lol

I loved the scene where Sherlock is drunk and the fight scene with Edith and Eudoria against Grail ooh there were so many great scenes and Enola and Tewksbury, of course, and Bessie and Sarah

YUSSSS
I gotta say Henry Cavill NAILED that scene it was so funny and believable.
Grail SUCKS
And of course, gotta love Enola and Tewkesbury bickering like an old married couple. LOVE them so much
The fan thing killed meeee

I don't know how to explain it but books and movies make me feel homesick for a time and place that doesn't exist. Something like that…

same! LOTR and the Hobbit are like that for me. and Narnia.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I don't know how to explain it but books and movies make me feel homesick for a time and place that doesn't exist. Something like that…

I think there's an actual word for that feeling.

Thought I had it on my Pinterest but couldn't find it there so a quick Google search revealed this;

“Hiraeth (n.) a Welsh word which means a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.“

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I think there's an actual word for that feeling.

Thought I had it on my Pinterest but couldn't find it there so a quick Google search revealed this;

“Hiraeth (n.) a Welsh word which means a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.“

There is another word. Fernweh. It’s Germanic. Fernweh, then, is “farsickness” or a “longing for far-off places,” especially those you've not yet visited.

ughhh I want to write so baaad and I have time but I am STUCK. We recently completely redid the beginning of the novel and have like two chapters redrafted and I feel like there is quite literally nothing else in my brain.
Like I can't even finish the chapter we're on cos I have no idea what my co-author has planned.
GOtta love WriTers BloCk

@Musical_Queen

I love how me being broken down in the middle of nowhere has no reaction from my mother and when I get home over 3 hours later she is still fast asleep, but me taking her hairdryer to dry my piercing is what makes her bolt awake

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I love how me being broken down in the middle of nowhere has no reaction from my mother and when I get home over 3 hours later she is still fast asleep, but me taking her hairdryer to dry my piercing is what makes her bolt awake

Okay that's kinda sad…

Okay that's kinda sad…

I'm sorry hun. If you want to vent to me my DMs are open.

Has anyone else ever wondered how well blood would work as lipstick? just me?

It wouldn't work well at all. It would go on as a bright red, but as it dries and oxidizes it would turn a dark brown. And blood is easily soluble in water. So either you'd lick it off when you lick your lips, and taste blood, (being your blood or someone else's) or it would dry and crack off making you look like you got some flaky lips in need of chapstick. Either way it wouldn't be the greatest look.

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

It wouldn't work well at all. It would go on as a bright red, but as it dries and oxidizes it would turn a dark brown. And blood is easily soluble in water. So either you'd lick it off when you lick your lips, and taste blood, (being your blood or someone else's) or it would dry and crack off making you look like you got some flaky lips in need of chapstick. Either way it wouldn't be the greatest look.

Okay… but if you just put it on for long enough for something quick, i think it would look super good, and a little bit natural.

Okay… but if you just put it on for long enough for something quick, i think it would look super good, and a little bit natural.

For like a statement, like entering with the blood of your enemies in a fashionable sense, like you mirked them in the hall and take a brisk walk to your throne type deal, then yeah it could work for about 2 minutes. Which could be a super huge statement to like your enemies allies or something.

ugh I hate finals week
also I have named my 2 succulents Yoshi and Toad

ME AND YOU BOTH HOMIE I AM DYING. WHY SO MUCH WORK RIGHT AT THE VERY END?

IKK
I forced myself to go to Math this week cos my final is next week and it was a massive waste of time plus my prof randomly stares me down

@Musical_Queen

I just ran into class late and slipped into class right as the teacher said my name (so not late in his book) and I sat down and a random guy gave me a reese's so IDK how to feel about life right now