forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

You know how when you're in finals week(s) and you start doing all of this dumb stuff in procrastination, well I've checked everything in my truck (oil, tire pressure, gas etc), cleaned half my room (Will be finishing after class), baked 2 types of cookies, and cross stitched over half of Van Gogh's Vase with Twelve Sunflowers all in the last 12 hours (It's 9am where I am)

dang
that's next-level
I just obsessively cleaned my entire room and office and painted a lot
thank God I'm on break
you got this!

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

there is someone I want to talk to (to apologise for something) but I haven't spoken to them in a while so I spend every night hyping myself up and then the moment I see them the next day all the doubts come back
so I get stuck in this endless cycle and I wonder if I will ever find the courage to just speak

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I keep thinking of all of the times people were mean to me in school; especially, This one time I was in 1st grade and some girl was like "ugh! I hate 1st graders!" when we getting breakfast and then we got into an argument with lasted for about a minute.
This one time I wanted to play with some girls and I chased them around until I was sobbing and then some boy threaten to knock me out for getting in the way.
That time, I was just minding my business making paper dolls and some boy just came up to me and said "STOP MAKING PAPER DOLLS!!111!!!!1"
In middle school I was wearing cat ears like the rest of my friends and some girl was talking about how I would get shot for wearing that in the hood.
The one time when this guy decides to make me his arch nemesis because I stared at him (mainly because he was glaring at me and I was just wondering what his problem was.) and the whole thing made me lowkey androphobic

It's not even in a traumatic light, more in a "lol that happened."

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

there is someone I want to talk to (to apologise for something) but I haven't spoken to them in a while so I spend every night hyping myself up and then the moment I see them the next day all the doubts come back
so I get stuck in this endless cycle and I wonder if I will ever find the courage to just speak

I would recommend writing the apology down first, that way you'll get your thoughts down.

@CaseyJ group

I'm in a class full of people. Half of them are acting drunk, the other half is trying to sleep…

I read that like "I am a class half full of people"

@Musical_Queen

Really random questions/story time:
So I went to this street food place in Oslo a couple of months ago and I ended up getting food from this Korean restaurant and I think I got something called bibim bop but I genuinely don't know. I just know I got it and I can't find a similar recipe to the one I got in Oslo. Follow up problem, I am vegetarian and anytime I look up a recipe for vegetarian bibim bop, I get recipes with kimchi. I tried googling what kimchi is, but it doesn't make sense to me, so if someone can explain what it is that would be great. I'm just a lost child trying to find this random meal I had in another country from two months ago

This past week has been absolutely chaotic.

how so, if I may ask?

Oh you know finals, moving out of a dorm, working two jobs, ya know the works.

Oh wow! I get the finals part

I am however out for break which is miraculous

YES that is such a great feeling

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

how so, if I may ask?

Oh I know. I made a skirt today just because I could

how so, if I may ask?

Oh I know. I made a skirt today just because I could

YES
I….. made a vine comp with my OCs and watched TV all day….

@Mojack group

I’ve been sick the past few days with a bad sore throat and yellowish phlegm but this is the first day where I can confidently say I think I’m getting better! I’m not really getting chills anymore and I’m regaining my appetite (+not getting as much phlegm anymore)
Also posted an update to my Ukraine Updates thread! I never stopped paying attention to it, but I had to slow down because there was a point where I was getting horrible nightmares about certain things. I’m not anymore and I think I’ve figured out my balance that I just need to keep (on the updates, I also added a new website to the main post; if anyone wants to share it around feel free to! It’s also in the most recent update.)

@JustALostM book

OFFICIALLY ON WINTER BREAK!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!
just submitted my last final and I have a straight MONTH of doing absolutely nothing :) (except stressing about life and my career and next quarter and finding a job lol)
AAAHHHH

Well, lucky you :I
I get 5 days of winter brake.

@Mojack group

hey so an artist I follow on twitter is in A LOT of debt (I’m not sure if I should say the exact amount considering they tweeted it from a privated account, and you usually wanna keep things Closed Down on there but just know its literally thousands.)
even if youre not able to donate, please share the link around.

https://ko-fi.com/delsharkart

@Musical_Queen

Okay so, I'm watching Supernatural and I know basically all of the spoilers, but just to be safe