forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

okay so I'm a lil shit sometimes, right? and being a lil shit, a while back, I wrote some good ol' death scenes for my WIP. Now mind you, I hate it when characters die (most of the time). Also, neither character who dies in these scenes actually dies in canon. So there's me, a stupid high schooler (at the time) amateur writer, crying as I kill characters just because, for no real reason, to satisfy my unfortunate desire to write The Sad.
SO I JUST READ THEM AGAIN. And now there's me, a stupid college student/still amateur writer, simultaneously crying and cringing at my totally unnecessary, non-canon scenes where one or both members of my OTP are suffering needlessly.
We love writing -_-
My co-author is still mad at me for this btw

I have a video on my phone that I will not share to preserve what little dignity I have left. It's me being absolutely assaulted by fourteen toddlers with pool noodles. Granted it didn't hurt, I was just absolutely smoked.

lol I feel that
I was DESTROYED by an 8 yr old at basketball. He was so proud he beat a college student, and I died a lil lol

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have a video on my phone that I will not share to preserve what little dignity I have left. It's me being absolutely assaulted by fourteen toddlers with pool noodles. Granted it didn't hurt, I was just absolutely smoked.

lol I feel that
I was DESTROYED by an 8 yr old at basketball. He was so proud he beat a college student, and I died a lil lol

I was destroyed by an 8 year old in soccer and he stepped on my toe and broke it and smiled and told me with all the darkness in him, "If the refs didn't see it, it never happened." and I was in horror and agony.

lol I feel that

I was destroyed by an 8 year old in soccer and he stepped on my toe and broke it and smiled and told me with all the darkness in him, "If the refs didn't see it, it never happened." and I was in horror and agony.

good lord

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

lol I feel that

good lord

Kids are vicious. Lol

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

lol I feel that

good lord

Yeah man. I love him to death tho. He's cool. He likes rocks.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Physically, I'm fine. Mentally and emotionally, not doing that great. My 90s-baby heart aches at the loss of Kevin Conroy and now Jason David Frank. There's also the death of Nikki Aycox, who played the original Meg on Supernatural. May they all RIP. 😭

@Darkblossom group

I've been sad and and tired and melancholy for no reason again and guys it might be the wheat, I might actually need to stop eating wheat cause of my stupid mild wheat allergy, this was the worst case scenario

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

Aight just watched the second Enola Holmes and I gotta say that
ENOLA AND TEWKSBURY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

I just watched it a few days ago and I loved it! I really hope they make a third film

I just watched it a few days ago and I loved it! I really hope they make a third film

sameee
Honestly I literally cannot get over how cute those two are, and that one scene with Enola and Sherlock was HILARIOUS
great movie, I would watch every one even if they made like 5 more lol

sameee
Honestly I literally cannot get over how cute those two are, and that one scene with Enola and Sherlock was HILARIOUS

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

sameee

I loved the scene where Sherlock is drunk and the fight scene with Edith and Eudoria against Grail ooh there were so many great scenes and Enola and Tewksbury, of course, and Bessie and Sarah