forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have decided to title all of my homework assignments as if they were chapter titles in the OG Percy Jackson books

YESSSS
I sometimes title my day like that if I've been in a funk, it always makes me laugh.
what's ur fav assignment title you've come up with?

Well, I had like 4 assignments due for the same class and I was doing them at a potluck so they were all different forms of what I did like "Depression Pasta (hit me up if you want the recipe)" "Banging Cinnamon rolls and also my GF (jk I'm Ace)" "My new Plant Jefford died today" and "My Migraine is chronic but this half-assed assignment is iconic" and other dumb stuff like that

ICONIC
You, my friend, are a genius. These are all gold!
"Migraine is chronic but half-assed assignment is iconic" 😂
Also RIP Jefford

If I had to title my weekend, yesterday would be "balloons, macaroni, and some trains from 1900"
Today would be… idk, maybe something like "back pain don't matter when you get band merch (even though back very much does hurt)"
idk, this is the best I got when i'm half asleep rip

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I will be getting my prosthetic very soon! I really looking forwards to it.

Also, if I could visit any place… I think Canada I would like to visit! I have relatives there as well. I have been out of Ukraine a few times, but I’ve never left Europe before!

Congrats mate

@Musical_Queen

I have decided to title all of my homework assignments as if they were chapter titles in the OG Percy Jackson books

YESSSS
I sometimes title my day like that if I've been in a funk, it always makes me laugh.

Well, I had like 4 assignments due for the same class and I was doing them at a potluck so they were all different forms of what I did like "Depression Pasta (hit me up if you want the recipe)" "Banging Cinnamon rolls and also my GF (jk I'm Ace)" "My new Plant Jefford died today" and "My Migraine is chronic but this half-assed assignment is iconic" and other dumb stuff like that

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

If I had to title my weekend, yesterday would be "balloons, macaroni, and some trains from 1900"
Today would be… idk, maybe something like "back pain don't matter when you get band merch (even though back very much does hurt)"

Those are all amazing. I love how you do it for your days as well. I might copy you on that

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

Those are all amazing. I love how you do it for your days as well. I might copy you on that

haha yes do it!!
😆

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I will be getting my prosthetic very soon! I really looking forwards to it.

Also, if I could visit any place… I think Canada I would like to visit! I have relatives there as well. I have been out of Ukraine a few times, but I’ve never left Europe before!

Congrats mate

Nice to see ya Arkane! Yo we have some sick artists on Notebook. If you’re looking for a design, ya got homies here! I am loving seeing you still with us. Also hi Dom!

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

My title for my weekend would be
Herding cows in a hurricane? They say neigh. The Horses become violent.
Today’s headline
Fell in a fishpond, goldfish love the added space. Campus enhancement does not. A Prius does not stop, rip cat.

Today’s headline
Fell in a fishpond, goldfish love the added space. Campus enhancement does not. A Prius does not stop, rip cat.

😂 those are great

think my title for today would be… "I get stared down by a bunch of angry 8-year-olds (Don't worry, they'll get over it)"

@Musical_Queen

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

Today’s headline

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing over "The Horses become violent"

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

Today’s headline

They did become violent tho 😂 these horses smell rain and wind and think of the good ole days of freedom runs out on the vast wide plains of nowheresville and take off. The problem is that when they try to take off they have the bits in their mouths bc they’re easier to walk into a barn. They pull on the bit too hard, they get mad and 5 foot tall me is suddenly flying and looking at the sky in agony wondering why I decided to help before coming to a most delightful stop on my stomach gasping for air and wishing I had inadvertently been mirked by a horse bc I would be in considerably less pain.

@CaseyJ group

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

Today’s headline

They did become violent tho 😂 these horses smell rain and wind and think of the good ole days of freedom runs out on the vast wide plains of nowheresville and take off. The problem is that when they try to take off they have the bits in their mouths bc they’re easier to walk into a barn. They pull on the bit too hard, they get mad and 5 foot tall me is suddenly flying and looking at the sky in agony wondering why I decided to help before coming to a most delightful stop on my stomach gasping for air and wishing I had inadvertently been mirked by a horse bc I would be in considerably less pain.

We should make a thread for this.

YESSSS

ICONIC
Also RIP Jefford

Today’s headline

We should make a thread for this.

ON IT

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

this is really random but if you guys could visit any place in the world where would you go?

• All of the states in US
  • The countries my ancestors are from
    – France
    – Germany
    – Hungary
    – The Netherlands

@CaseyJ group

I one shotted a legendary pokemon, and my friend who's been playing the game for years was surprised, saying he's never beaten it. … I didn't mean to one shot it, I just wanted to catch it.

@Musical_Queen

this is really random but if you guys could visit any place in the world where would you go?

• I'm a huge fan of van Gogh, so I would want to go to Arles to see the spots he painted
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
  • Thailand
  • Australia
    Honestly though, you could take me anywhere and I'd be excited