forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Tell me why I had to walk an 18 year old girl and I mean girl through the process of making ramen noodles. Like that mess ain’t difficult. It freaking noodles and water with a flavor packet, and ya stick it in the microwave. Like come on man. Use your smooth brain and rub two brain cells together. Make a connection.

Don't those usually come with instructions literally printed on them??

Not microwave instructions. As far as I know at least

They had instructions. Obviously she can’t read the English side and was having a breakdown over trying to read the Japanese side and I sighed and was like there’s English on the other side. And she was like homie just walk me through it. And I was like my god I have to baby an 18 year old girl on how to make ramen bc she’s smooth brained. Like her brain ain’t got no folds. I’m pretty sure I could have taught a crow how to make ramen easier than this girl. And crows don’t even read.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Tell me why I had to walk an 18 year old girl and I mean girl through the process of making ramen noodles. Like that mess ain’t difficult. It freaking noodles and water with a flavor packet, and ya stick it in the microwave. Like come on man. Use your smooth brain and rub two brain cells together. Make a connection.

Don't those usually come with instructions literally printed on them??

Not microwave instructions. As far as I know at least

They had instructions. Obviously she can’t read the English side and was having a breakdown over trying to read the Japanese side and I sighed and was like there’s English on the other side. And she was like homie just walk me through it. And I was like my god I have to baby an 18 year old girl on how to make ramen bc she’s smooth brained. Like her brain ain’t got no folds. I’m pretty sure I could have taught a crow how to make ramen easier than this girl. And crows don’t even read.

Making them in a pot on the stove is a little different, yet still quite simple too.

@Musical_Queen

Welp, today has been interesting. Didn't sleep, went to class, was forced to vent about my job infront of my class in a mock counceling session. Went to Walmart pickup. Waited almost 2 hours for my pickup. Went home. made hot chocolate in a ghost mug (its still in the 100s here). Thought about quitting my job. Binge watched all of Bee and Puppycat: Lazy in Space on Netflix. Took down a whole wall of stuff in my room. Made dinner for family and did not eat dinner. Cleaned up part of my room. Had a breakdown over work and decided that once I get back in the country (I leave in like 4 weeks) I will talk to my boss and end up resigning by the end of the year. Said breakdown caused me to cry and irritate my eye (I need to go to the doctor about that, but your girls broke). Looked into being certified for a new job. And am now finishing a bunch of paperwork that is due tomorrow

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

Welp, today has been interesting. Didn't sleep, went to class, was forced to vent about my job infront of my class in a mock counceling session. Went to Walmart pickup. Waited almost 2 hours for my pickup. Went home. made hot chocolate in a ghost mug (its still in the 100s here). Thought about quitting my job. Binge watched all of Bee and Puppycat: Lazy in Space on Netflix. Took down a whole wall of stuff in my room. Made dinner for family and did not eat dinner. Cleaned up part of my room. Had a breakdown over work and decided that once I get back in the country (I leave in like 4 weeks) I will talk to my boss and end up resigning by the end of the year. Said breakdown caused me to cry and irritate my eye (I need to go to the doctor about that, but your girls broke). Looked into being certified for a new job. And am now finishing a bunch of paperwork that is due tomorrow

Oh wow I'm so sorry that sounds like a huge headache..

@CaseyJ group

I can't go to homecoming tonight, because I was flirting with my ex…well.. My ex-girlfriend who is dating my sister's boyfriend's brother. So my sister has a boyfriend. Who has a younger brother. who is dating my ex…I mean…I was flirting with both of them..not just one…I told them this morning and the boyfriend said "that's bull" so…they were ok with me flirting.

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

I am about to bang my head against a wall. I am very stressed because of the amount of school work and personal things I have to take care of is— too much. Does anyone have any tips for time management organization? I have a slight inkling it might help me to a degree, so I can at least relax a little.

This is probably going to be different for everyone but personally, having a really simple bullet journal type thing has helped me declutter my mind. Whenever I get a new task, I note it down so I can get it out of my head and come back to it later. This is a link to video with an overview on bullet journalling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm15cmYU0IM. You could give it a go? But it might not be for you or what you are looking for. I just realised that this isn't exactly time management, sorry.
(I also love making lists to break things down and ticking off tasks one by one but that might just be me.) Hope you find something that works for you :)

@Starfast group

My managers: We're really short staffed right now
Also my managers: Also, we're cutting everyone's hours.

Someone make it make sense I literally cannot deal with this right now

@ElderGod-Icefire

lmao at my work we don't need any new people. they're literally cutting hours and they won't stop hiring and so those of us who have been here longer keep getting hours cut to accommodate new people on the schedule like bruh

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

lmao at my work we don't need any new people. they're literally cutting hours and they won't stop hiring and so those of us who have been here longer keep getting hours cut to accommodate new people on the schedule like bruh

I feel this on a personal level since my day-job was doing the exact same thing! Yet the store manager wonders why people people keep quitting without giving notice.🤦‍♂️ Stop cutting the hours of people that haven't even been there for 4 months then maybe less people would be quitting! Lol

I can't go to homecoming tonight, because I was flirting with my ex…well.. My ex-girlfriend who is dating my sister's boyfriend's brother. So my sister has a boyfriend. Who has a younger brother. who is dating my ex…I mean…I was flirting with both of them..not just one…I told them this morning and the boyfriend said "that's bull" so…they were ok with me flirting.

4am delirious Win shouldn’t have read this because I am quite literally having a stroke bc I can’t read this. I get the concept and it sounds like a no bueno situation, so I really hope everything works out dude.

I am about to bang my head against a wall. I am very stressed because of the amount of school work and personal things I have to take care of is— too much. Does anyone have any tips for time management organization? I have a slight inkling it might help me to a degree, so I can at least relax a little.

This is probably going to be different for everyone but personally, having a really simple bullet journal type thing has helped me declutter my mind. Whenever I get a new task, I note it down so I can get it out of my head and come back to it later. This is a link to video with an overview on bullet journalling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm15cmYU0IM. You could give it a go? But it might not be for you or what you are looking for. I just realised that this isn't exactly time management, sorry.
(I also love making lists to break things down and ticking off tasks one by one but that might just be me.) Hope you find something that works for you :)

I really can’t help you bc I have insomnia and my hours of business are 11pm to 3am. But when I’m coherent I use a color coded calendar and color coded classes and assignments. I really hope that makes sense bc I can’t even understand my own writing I am too far gone. I am very tired. On the plus side I am seeing the shadow people again.

Down with the workiarchy. Viva La resistance. Rebel, revolt, gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss, and whatever else you wanna do. Go for it.

@Relsey-TheElder

What helped me wasn't scheduling time to do tasks it was scheduling in time to take breaks, and always having something I default to to calm me down to unwind my brain, but still feel productive. When I get back from classes I play breath of the wild, I play until I feel I've made progress in the game, weather that's going through a shrine or getting a new horse, or gathering up a bunch of materials, just some little sense of accomplishment I can build off of to then get homework and other tasks done.

If you want to write out a schedule, make it realistic. I know it's so tempting to say you'll be able to jump right from task to task, but your brain needs a break, it needs a buffer for when you didn't get enough sleep, or you have an extra big assignment. Be realistic. If in a perfect world you could finish your homework in 4 hours give yourself 5 hours to get it done. For example, I go to the gym with a friend of mine around 6 am, so I have my alarm set for 5:40 am, In reality, It takes me 10 minutes to get dressed and walk to the gym. I have built in a buffer of about 10 minutes if I need to stay in bed for a little longer psyching myself up, I can, I've built time in for that. Don't make a schedule so tight it's impossible to keep, it's tempting, it looks nice, But you wont be able to follow it.

Deleted user

Twisted my ankle last Friday trying to go down a flight of stairs. It was fun. 10/10, would do again. (Jk, it sucks not being able to walk because nobody effing lets me. It doesn't even hurt that bad. . .)

@Darkblossom group

Twisted my ankle last Friday trying to go down a flight of stairs. It was fun. 10/10, would do again. (Jk, it sucks not being able to walk because nobody effing lets me. It doesn't even hurt that bad. . .)

Oof agh that's rough :(

@CaseyJ group

My boyfriend dumped me..I think…honestly he can be very confusing. And he is jealous that I want to join the D&D club at my school and won't let me join his also.

@Relsey-TheElder

Honestly, If you're crying over them more than they make you laugh, Drop them. If they're trying to control you, Drop them. If they do not spark joy, Drop them. If the vibes are off, Drop them.

@CaseyJ group

Honestly, If you're crying over them more than they make you laugh, Drop them. If they're trying to control you, Drop them. If they do not spark joy, Drop them. If the vibes are off, Drop them.

… He does make me happy, and he might be a little controling, but not as much as he used to be…I don't cry over him anymore…cause he always comes back.

… He does make me happy, and he might be a little controling, but not as much as he used to be…I don't cry over him anymore…cause he always comes back.

To me, that sounds like the vibes are off. I wouldn’t go back into that relationship.