forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Starfast group

okay anyone else feel like ur hobby is literally amazing like you love it so much but it's also the ACTUAL BANE OF UR VERY EXISTENCE bc same. Writing sucks lol

This is a whole entire mood, honestly.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

okay anyone else feel like ur hobby is literally amazing like you love it so much but it's also the ACTUAL BANE OF UR VERY EXISTENCE bc same. Writing sucks lol

right?! cos like
i love it
but it also makes me want to yeet myself out the window

@Darkblossom group

I have news which I am very excited about. I auditioned for my Universities Improv group, and I made the cut. I’M ON THE IMPROV TEAM!

WOOOO YES WINTER

@Darkblossom group

right?! cos like
i love it

Love it so much but simply cannot find an ounce of motivation to actually write stuff and hate myself every day when I think about how little actual writing I do

@Starfast group

right?! cos like
i love it

Love it so much but simply cannot find an ounce of motivation to actually write stuff and hate myself every day when I think about how little actual writing I do

I feel like I think about writing all day and then the second I sit down to actually write something all my motivation just disappears :/

@Starfast group

right?! cos like
i love it

I feel like I think about writing all day and then the second I sit down to actually write something all my motivation just disappears :/

right?! cos like
i love it

I’m not alone!! Lol

I have news which I am very excited about. I auditioned for my Universities Improv group, and I made the cut. I’M ON THE IMPROV TEAM!

WOOOO YES WINTER

Listen man I gotta be funny for people. How on earth will I ever do that? 😂

You’s funneh fam

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

WOOOO YES WINTER

Listen man I gotta be funny for people. How on earth will I ever do that? 😂

You’s funneh fam

Am I really tho 😂

@FuzzySocksElias group

my 4-5 year long writers block has finally been broken by. by tommyinnit fanfiction. i wrote 25 pages of dsmp fan fiction in a week. guess the answer to the problem was always tommyinnit, who knew (and im also proud of it which is also nice)

@CaseyJ group

my 4-5 year long writers block has finally been broken by. by tommyinnit fanfiction. i wrote 25 pages of dsmp fan fiction in a week. guess the answer to the problem was always tommyinnit, who knew (and im also proud of it which is also nice)

Man I got writers block for a few years, generally broke it, but my novel is still at a standstll. With only 3,300 words (give or take) and 1 chapter ;-;

Man I got writers block for a few years, generally broke it, but my novel is still at a standstll. With only 3,300 words (give or take) and 1 chapter ;-;

I feel your pain, my friend.
Writing sucks sometimes lol