forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Biggest flex today- taught a dude who actually listened about the female reproductive system, and he took notes. He took notes. All the common misconceptions? He was like wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you for telling me. And I was so proud of him. There’s at least one good educated man out there folks.

Soooo, why/what did he want to know?

Everything. So I told him all that I knew.

@CaseyJ group

Speaking of pets…three Saturdays ago…my dog got ran over…didn't kill him…but with that and his epilepsy… He gave up…so we put him down…he couldnt walk anymore…he was the sweetest, protective, and caring dog. Rip Dobi.

I feel bad for our other puppy, she is only 7 months old…but when Dobi…she was just…sad…didn't want to play..sniffing around for him. I lost a friend, but she lost a brother. Stella is totally my puppy though. Her and I bonded.

@Starfast group

Thanks everyone for all the support. It's been a month now but I still can't quite accept the fact that she's gone. I'm going to be going out to the barn on Thursday for the first time since I put Halo down. I feel like it's going to either make things better or make things worse, but either way it's going to be super emotional. Even just the thought of seeing her empty stall is making me tear up :(
And for everyone else who's lost pets recently, I'm thinking of you too ❤️ It's so hard losing a pet, especially when it's sudden.

@Darkblossom group

Yesterday I lost Tony, my pet rat. He was an old man and had a cancerous tumor on his leg, so it wasn't unexpected, but it still hurts. My whole family loved him and were obsessed with him. I think we've been doing okay, but I'm going to miss him so much. The thing that comforts me is that he was able to die peacefully after living a full life, and at least now he can be with his brother in a better place <3 Prayers and positive vibes to all of you, I sincerely hope the best for you ❤️❤️❤️

@FuzzySocksElias group

i've been making a mini chose your own adventure dsmp themed game on carrd and oh my gosh i just want to talk about it, its so fun i love doing this, i especially love the ctommy ones i made, i also made another seperate chose your own adventure game on an actual website for those for my ocs and its going pretty well but im not as exited for that as i am for the other one

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i've been making a mini chose your own adventure dsmp themed game on carrd and oh my gosh i just want to talk about it, its so fun i love doing this, i especially love the ctommy ones i made, i also made another seperate chose your own adventure game on an actual website for those for my ocs and its going pretty well but im not as exited for that as i am for the other one

Nice

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I got myself some early b-day presents; Xbox One S, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. If anyone would like my gamertag, feel free to message me and I'll possibly give it to you!

@Starfast group

Ok oh my god I need to rant about this but I'm in a YA Fantasy group on Facebook and what is it about SJM fans that make them want to recommend her books all the time regardless of whether or not the shoe fits?
Like someone could be like "Looking for recommendations for my 10 year old son. He likes werewolves, pirates, and zombies. Would prefer to read about a male protagonist that is around his age, and he doesn't like romance. Please no SJM."
ANd someone will inevitably be like "He might like ACOTAR!"
NO. NO, this person's 10 year old is not going to like ACOTAR can you not read at all????
Like yeah, I understand the urge to recommend my favourite books all the time. But if someone is like "I love books with a lot of romance, and don't mind a good love triangle" I'm not going to be like "Hey, you should read Scythe, which has none of the things you're asking for!
Some people in this group are just so bad at recommending books to people it blows my mind.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I personally have like, negative interest in reading SJM. I've heard that her style is good, but they just don't appeal to me at all. Plus the fact that I very much do not like explicit content.
But hey, to each their own.
(and I am prolly guilty of obsessively recommending my favs too, lol)