forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ArcKane

Hey, ArcKane! Good to hear from u! How are u?

Sorry I didn’t see this until a few hours later! I went to rest shortly after and got up about ten minutes ago.
It’s still busy but I’m in a somewhat safer zone. A lot of hospital business. I mentioned having permanent damage the last time I was here, that still has not changed, but it will be a while before I can get any prosthetic (for my left foot) I think. For now it’s just recovery which could take up to years I think. I won’t lie things have been bad. But I’ve been trying to remain optimistic through it all.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Sorry I didn’t see this until a few hours later! I went to rest shortly after and got up about ten minutes ago.
It’s still busy but I’m in a somewhat safer zone. A lot of hospital business. I mentioned having permanent damage the last time I was here, that still has not changed, but it will be a while before I can get any prosthetic (for my left foot) I think. For now it’s just recovery which could take up to years I think. I won’t lie things have been bad. But I’ve been trying to remain optimistic through it all.

Prayers are being said and sent. Glad that you're doing good.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. Praying for peace and healing.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Prayers my guy. Continue to head to safer areas. And when everything has calmed down, and if you would like, maybe people here on Notebook could have a mini competition to design a prosthetic. If you’re okay with that.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

So, I'm at work right now and part of my job is answering the phone. I swear, I am not making this up but the last call I dealt with… the caller id said “HARRY HOUDINI”!!!! I just… 😧🤣🤯

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

How many hours for each?

1hr 10-30 min a week for dogs. 20-30 min 3 days a week.

12 hrs a week for the retail job. 4 hrs 3 days a week.

15 hrs a week for cleaning. 3 hrs each weekday.

Total of 28 hrs 10-30 min

Mon: Cleaning
Tues: Retail and cleaning
Wed: Dogs, retail, and cleaning
Thurs: Dogs, retail, and cleaning
Fri: Dogs and cleaning

@Space group

My boyfriend had planned a weekend trip with another girl before we started dating. They're going to some music convention and sharing a hotel room. I am uncomfortable but he is still going. He says he doesn't like her and she isn't a threat to our relationship but he thinks she likes him. I have never met her, all I know is that she is definitely his type and probably has more in common with him. I told him that this bothers me and he just keeps saying "idk what to say. I'm sorry."

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I’m sorry Space, that sounds like it sucks. Like that just seems so dumb and doesn’t make any sense why. I’ve never been in a relationship but that would totally bother me too. Hope everything goes well and y’all are able to work everything out.

@Space group

Thank you <3 we're talking about it but cancelling the trip isn't an option to him apparently, which I don't want him to not go I just don't see why he insists on bringing her.