forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

There has been. There’s been a massive influx of building in the housing market, and it’s pushing a lot of animals out of their habitat. They then have to compete for food. Which leads to disease. It doesn’t help that it’s hot across the country, bc it spreads like wildfire. Rabies thrives in hot climates bc it grows faster. Which is unfortunate, but when winter comes and it gets cold, the majority of the animals that have it and are carrying it will die. If they don’t get taken out by natural selection first.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Just watch out for Cujo!

I have unfortunately run into Cujo already. He had to be put down, bc he got rabies from a raccoon. It was sad for my neighbor. And then he went and got a new puppy.

Noooo! 😥
You understood the reference. 🙂
Your neighbor got a new puppy! 😁

Yeah mannnnn I may only be 19, (well 19 1/2 if we’re counting) but I understand most 70’s and 80’s and 90’s references. 😂 my parents wouldn’t let me watch modern cartoons for the longest time. For example, I’ve never seen an episode of SpongeBob. Or anything on cable tv. I just had the antenna and crappy signal 😂.

@ArcKane

I have copied this message onto all of my socials to update them with some changes depending on the site.

Hello friends! Acquaintances! I know I joined this site a few months back. Unfortunately I did not have time to talk as my country soon came under attack. You may be familiar with Ukraine, that is my country and that is where I live. I lived in the city of Mariupol. I remember that day waking up to explosions. I remembered 2014, but I knew that it was the present, not the past. Reality was coming down on me, my country invaded again.

I was trapped in Mariupol. I do not think words could explain what happened there, other than it was a real horror story there. And also, I will not go into depth, since others may not want to hear about horrible things. But know for a long time that was my reality. I couldn’t leave and many times, I feared I would die. Some days we were huddled in a room together, going outside was risky and we thought sometimes it was not worth the risk of running outside and being killed.
Unfortunately, my grandmother who lives outside of Mariupol but closer to the border than me did not live. She was old, she lived through World War 2 and the Holodomor and I am so upset about her. I escaped from Mariupol with others a while back, but that was partially the reason why I did not come active on any of my socials. And I was injured, too. I have permanent damage in my legs, I lost weight while trapped in the city. I think I will be able to adapt though. I think about the young lives, and the old who did not get like me, they were less fortunate. We will mourn them, but we will continue on for them and for our future.
I am still in Ukraine. I do not plan on leaving.
That is my update, that I am alive. I felt like I was going to die many times in my city, but I did not. I got out with other people.
I want to tell people that Mariupol was a majorly Russian speaking city in Ukraine and look how they treated us. Look how they “denazified” us. When they say they will fix their problems, they are lying. There is a lot that we aren’t seeing here.
Like before, I will not be as active on socials, but at least people now have the information that I survived. I will continue to survive. I will not leave Ukraine.

@HeyBlueJay group

I have copied this message onto all of my socials to update them with some changes depending on the site.

Hello friends! Acquaintances! I know I joined this site a few months back. Unfortunately I did not have time to talk as my country soon came under attack. You may be familiar with Ukraine, that is my country and that is where I live. I lived in the city of Mariupol. I remember that day waking up to explosions. I remembered 2014, but I knew that it was the present, not the past. Reality was coming down on me, my country invaded again.

I was trapped in Mariupol. I do not think words could explain what happened there, other than it was a real horror story there. And also, I will not go into depth, since others may not want to hear about horrible things. But know for a long time that was my reality. I couldn’t leave and many times, I feared I would die. Some days we were huddled in a room together, going outside was risky and we thought sometimes it was not worth the risk of running outside and being killed.
Unfortunately, my grandmother who lives outside of Mariupol but closer to the border than me did not live. She was old, she lived through World War 2 and the Holodomor and I am so upset about her. I escaped from Mariupol with others a while back, but that was partially the reason why I did not come active on any of my socials. And I was injured, too. I have permanent damage in my legs, I lost weight while trapped in the city. I think I will be able to adapt though. I think about the young lives, and the old who did not get like me, they were less fortunate. We will mourn them, but we will continue on for them and for our future.
I am still in Ukraine. I do not plan on leaving.
That is my update, that I am alive. I felt like I was going to die many times in my city, but I did not. I got out with other people.
I want to tell people that Mariupol was a majorly Russian speaking city in Ukraine and look how they treated us. Look how they “denazified” us. When they say they will fix their problems, they are lying. There is a lot that we aren’t seeing here.
Like before, I will not be as active on socials, but at least people now have the information that I survived. I will continue to survive. I will not leave Ukraine.

I will be praying for you @ArcKane, I pray that you and your family will be safe and will have refuge and that you will have peace and comfort in your time of grieving for your grandmother.

@ArcKane over here being the protagonist in all the best ways! I am so sorry for your losses, but I am glad you’re still around. Keep on keeping on. Always remember that Scotland is keeping its borders open for refugees, if you ever get that far. Caithness/Inverness and the Orkney Islands are where I have family. You have a place there if you ever get that far. Just stay safe! And until we meet again!

It could be worse. We think it may have finally succumbed to rabies. But now we have a whole different problem. There’s a 500 pound bear dead in the woods, and like all natural cycles, it’s feeding several other animals, who will all more than likely get rabies. So that’s gonna be a fun time.

@Space group

Just got discharged. To say I feel like crap is an understatement 😅
They did a cryoablation

Did it go well?

I lived so it went well enough lol. My heart is skipping beats really bad but they said that's normal for the first few weeks.

To all of you Dream SMP and Sleepy Boi Inc. fans, I offer my condolences. Technoblade was a fantastic streamer, YouTuber, and Minecraft player. For all of you that do not know, this particular streamer had stage four cancer, and passed away a few hours ago. Once again Dream SMP fans, I offer my condolences.