forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Holy… That was an intense experience at work today… 🥵 and the day isn't done yet.
I should clarify that I work in retail and we are finishing up a remodel. So we have a couple of dumpsters outside and one of them caught fire 🔥
Fortunately, no one was hurt, fire was contained, and we didn't have to evacuate. Fire Department and Police showed up pretty fast and took care of it. Though I admit I still have no idea what started it

It was a dumpster fireeeeee type of dayyyy
(I hope you’re all good tho homie!)

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Holy… That was an intense experience at work today… 🥵 and the day isn't done yet.
I should clarify that I work in retail and we are finishing up a remodel. So we have a couple of dumpsters outside and one of them caught fire 🔥
Fortunately, no one was hurt, fire was contained, and we didn't have to evacuate. Fire Department and Police showed up pretty fast and took care of it. Though I admit I still have no idea what started it

Yes, it was and yes, fortunately, I am completely fine.

@PurplePartyTiger language

Yes, it was and yes, fortunately, I am completely fine.

Glad to hear :)

The bear struck again. It did not however kill any of my animals. It did however get into a hen house and slaughter well over 40 chickens. Rip to my neighbors. They woke up to absolute carnage. DNR was like 👁👄👁 well that can’t be good. It’s killing for sport now. Which is not a great thing. and I was like WELL NAH DIP SHERLOCK and then they had the audacity to say, well if it has rabies, it’ll be dead within the month and I was like 👀 you did not just tell me to let that thing waste away and become more dangerous until it dies. And they were like aha yeah. Good luck to ya. And now I’m like Time For A Crusade

"Glock, glock, glock – and let's go kill a bear!"

That won’t kill a bear unless you’re at point blank range lol 😂 you need a shotgun and a lot of buckshot 😂

I know lol, it's a quote from a video

@PastelTart

Got my hair cut today! It looks really nice and I love it so much! I was a little nervous, because I've kept my hair long for like, three or four years, but it turned out great!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Who's willing to critique something that I plan on rewriting at some point? I'll make a thread for it and will post each chapter.

I know that people don't like to critique chapter-by-chapter, but for me it can help me see what may or may not need to be fixed.

Who's willing to critique something that I plan on rewriting at some point? I'll make a thread for it and will post each chapter.

I know that people don't like to critique chapter-by-chapter, but for me it can help me see what may or may not need to be fixed.

I could, if you're still around!

currently super fucking fixated on 2005 House Of Wax
I need the Sinclair bros to be my big brothers right this instant

I thought that it was an alright movie.
Liked that Jared Padalecki is in it.
Why not the Winchesters?

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

currently super fucking fixated on 2005 House Of Wax
I need the Sinclair bros to be my big brothers right this instant

I thought that it was an alright movie.
Liked that Jared Padalecki is in it.
Why not the Winchesters?

Because silly wax boys idk lol

@Relsey-TheElder

You know, I never understood why My Father insisted on living in a desert. That is until I was painfully reminded that I inherited all of his allergies and lung problems. Send help, I'm dying, I take it back I like the Desert, I repeat I take back all of the negative things I said about the desert before, at least I could breathe.

You know, I never understood why My Father insisted on living in a desert. That is until I was painfully reminded that I inherited all of his allergies and lung problems. Send help, I'm dying, I take it back I like the Desert, I repeat I take back all of the negative things I said about the desert before, at least I could breathe.

DON'T DIE 😱

The dry air is a wonder for asthma. However I will lament for you when you come visit the Southern East coast bc it’s humid and hot and sticky. And I will give you a complimentary bottle of bug spray. You’re gonna need it. <3 Bet wishes when you decide to come visit!

WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE BEAR
That fool decided to walk right in front of the trail cam I have set up under my balcony. Caught in 4K. We still have the bear trap. Imma bait it again. And we’re going round two. He’s getting caught this time. I’m not letting him get away.

WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE BEAR
That fool decided to walk right in front of the trail cam I have set up under my balcony. Caught in 4K. We still have the bear trap. Imma bait it again. And we’re going round two. He’s getting caught this time. I’m not letting him get away.

CATCH THAT FUCKING MURDER MACHINE!