forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Imma turn it into the scene from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Where the White Witch kills Aslan, right? Except imma use modern tools, and on a bear, not a lion. But he’s going down. For a black bear, he’s massive. He’s 4 1/2 feet tall at the shoulder. For my other peeps, that’s around 137-138 centimeters. He’s a very big boy, and from what we could tell on the camera, he’s not doing so hot. He looks mangy, and very very wild. Not like a wild animal wild, but the craziness of rabies wild. From the looks of the photos, he hasn’t started foaming at the mouth too much yet, it just looks like drool, but he is starting to sway more when he walks. So it’s setting in, and setting in quickly. He’s gotta go in the next week or we’re going to have some serious problems. Bc that’s a tank on steroids that won’t be stopped if his brain is poisoned with a sickness. So I’m crusading once again.

@Musical_Queen

I got in from the airport at like 3am this morning, which means I didn't get home until 6am (It would have been 5am except for traffic) and I was unpacking and doing like 80 other things when my friend rolled up and dragged me to her church at 9am, where I got a nosebleed right as I walked in. Today has been an insanely long day and thats not even bringing in the fact that I've got work tomorrow and I want to cry

I got in from the airport at like 3am this morning, which means I didn't get home until 6am (It would have been 5am except for traffic) and I was unpacking and doing like 80 other things when my friend rolled up and dragged me to her church at 9am, where I got a nosebleed right as I walked in. Today has been an insanely long day and thats not even bringing in the fact that I've got work tomorrow and I want to cry

Understandable. Rn I’m in the same boat. Except for the fact that I do not sleep and I have to be up in oh 3 hours now? I’m going to pretend I got sleep and make my body bow in submission 😂 but I def feel the crying part. Boi do I want to sob over something small and insignificant. I almost lost it today when my puppy lost a tooth. My brain went well this is the end of the world. And I started crying just like that. But I feel you homie. Get some rest. And I’ll try to do the same.

@Space group

I had to scroll through to get updates on the bear lmao. Winter that is absolutely terrifying, I fear for your animals, a bear with rabies is absolutely a huge issue.

I had to scroll through to get updates on the bear lmao. Winter that is absolutely terrifying, I fear for your animals, a bear with rabies is absolutely a huge issue.

Yeah. We’re starting to get to the point where Imma have to be really aware bc of the fact that we still haven’t killed it and rabies only gets worse. Also one of my friends had to deal with a rabid hog at work, so instead of killing it right off, they called another friend with hog hunting dogs, and they took it down without killing it so DNR can see if they can trace the rabies outbreak to a specific animal bc a lot of animals are now testing positive for rabies after they’ve been killed. So there’s that new nugget of knowledge.

@Space group

There seems like there has been a lot of rabies outbreaks across the United States. That might just be me but it seems to be happening more than usual.