forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I also called my surgeon a loser and told him he sucked bc it took waaaayyyy longer than it should have to knock me out, so the poor oral surgeon was getting roasted. And I was laughing the whole time.

😂😂😂 poor guy
I was out pretty fast, luckily

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Make sure your doctor gets the anesthetic needle in the vein. I swear, my hand started swelling up from the anesthesia I looked like Chris Pine’s Kirk from the first Star Trek movie… and it actually hurt more than the surgery.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I also called my surgeon a loser and told him he sucked bc it took waaaayyyy longer than it should have to knock me out, so the poor oral surgeon was getting roasted. And I was laughing the whole time.

😂😂😂 poor guy
I was out pretty fast, luckily

I roasted his hair and his clothes and the glasses he was wearing and I made fun of his teeth, calling them “horse teeth” but I did say they were straight however. I do remember him laughing and he looked towards the anesthesiologist and went knock her out and I said “okay big boy Imma haunt your house if I die” and the anesthesiologist was dying at this point, and then he said alright and then I told him he sucked, and then I passed out. I do however remember fighting the anesthesia and kinda sorta waking up in the middle of surgery and giving the surgeon the bird and laughing and then everything went radio dark again. I was in the best way, a menace.

I’m getting my wisdom teeth cut out on the 22nd 😳

It’s not too bad. Just have freezepops and mashed potatoes on hand. They did give me prescription pain killers, but I didn’t take them, I just took like 4 ibuprofen at a time bc I was not Risking the chance of me getting addicted to pain killers bc it would have been very easy for me.

Make sure your doctor gets the anesthetic needle in the vein. I swear, my hand started swelling up from the anesthesia I looked like Chris Pine’s Kirk from the first Star Trek movie… and it actually hurt more than the surgery.

Bruh I never got a needle. They just gassed me. If I did get a needle however, I was not aware of it. They had to have put it in me while I was knocked out and took it out before I woke up.

It’s not too bad. Just have freezepops and mashed potatoes on hand. They did give me prescription pain killers, but I didn’t take them, I just took like 4 ibuprofen at a time bc I was not Risking the chance of me getting addicted to pain killers bc it would have been very easy for me.

AND STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES

AND STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES

DON’T GET A MILKSHAKE IF YOU’RE LACTOSE INTOLERANT GET A STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT MILKSHAKE INSTEAD

I’ve honestly never had a strawberry milkshake. But I have a feeling I’ll be being spoon feed mashed potatoes and yogurt

Strawberry milkshakes are the best of all the milkshakes :)

Does anyone else ever get that sense of being homesick for a place you’ve never been or a place that doesn’t exist?
Every time I watch LOTR or the Hobbit I get homesick for Middle Earth even tho it’s not real.
Idk that prolly doesn’t make a ton of sense, may just be my post-op brain not working.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Yep! Couldnt find it on my board but google gave me two words.

I think the first was the word I was thinking of but the second is also good.

hiraeth
“hiraeth (n): a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home that maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for lost places in your past”

“Fernweh translates as “farsickness” and refers to “feeling homesick for a place you've never been or could never go.” (Sidenote: Germans really do have some of the best words for strange, random, and abstract concepts.)“

@ArcKane

Germans certainly do have some very specific words for very specific things! Like the Treppenwitz, when you have an argument with someone and you only come up with a good comeback after you finish the argument. I believe it translates to staircase joke :) (My German friend taught me that one)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Really?? I had zero reaction after getting my wisdom teeth out. Like. I was woozy and tired coming out of anasthesia but I was in full control and didn't have any weird reactions

I did it w/o gas bc I was scares of letting free the beans but then I got a fear of needles bc that was scary

Really?? I had zero reaction after getting my wisdom teeth out. Like. I was woozy and tired coming out of anasthesia but I was in full control and didn't have any weird reactions

I did it w/o gas bc I was scares of letting free the beans but then I got a fear of needles bc that was scary

Um….
Wut lol

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I greatly dislike being uninhibited. I am already impulsive, and my mind is full of terrible things. So I avoided the gas and I am careful with alcohol. But being awake while they stab your gums and tear out your teeth is perhaps even traumatic