forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I personally have like, negative interest in reading SJM. I've heard that her style is good, but they just don't appeal to me at all. Plus the fact that I very much do not like explicit content.
But hey, to each their own.
(and I am prolly guilty of obsessively recommending my favs too, lol)

I agree with you. Some explicit content is okay for me. But too much is too much. Oh I am def guilty of recommending my favorite books. The Dalriada Trilogy is a fantastic series and I will die on that hill.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I personally have like, negative interest in reading SJM. I've heard that her style is good, but they just don't appeal to me at all. Plus the fact that I very much do not like explicit content.

I agree with you. Some explicit content is okay for me. But too much is too much. Oh I am def guilty of recommending my favorite books. The Dalriada Trilogy is a fantastic series and I will die on that hill.

ooh I've never heard of that! what is it about?
Yeah, like I love a good romance, but explicity is a no
Simon Cowl voice
It's a no for me

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

ooh I've never heard of that! what is it about?
Yeah, like I love a good romance, but explicity is a no
Simon Cowl voice
It's a no for me

It does have some sexuality explicit things, but it’s not necessarily related to doing the do. It’s more along the lines of old rituals which did take place and sexual trauma dealing with rape. Okay so the best I can explain it is a Princess of one of the tribes of Alba (Scotland) has a fear of getting married and doesn’t want to. But her uncle dies. (Her parents were mirked by mercenaries) And thus with no male heir, there is chaos. We have a flash to another scene where an Irish prince is fleeing his homeland and he disguises himself as a rich king and a merchant. He washes up on shore of said Scottish princess’ shore. The people of the girl’s tribe see him and go ooooo you gotta marry him. So they force her to marry him for one year. Via the hand fasting ritual. They get the Irish prince drunk and he goes to do the do with the princess but she fights back very violent and he backs off. He learns that she was raped when she was ten. He says and I quote, “I will never touch you again my lady. Not against your will.” And he doesn’t. Her on the other hand thinks she’s in love with another boy who did rituals you’ll find out what they are but I’m going to say you can guess, and she goes after him. Said Irish princess starts catching feelings. However he goes with her to find this man she thinks she loves. (Dude is married to her and playing wingman) They find him, and she is like I love you and this dude is like screw you I only did the ritual bc you were hot type deal and leaves her devastated. Said Scottish princess then accompanies her Irish husband to a dinner, and the man who raped her is there. Irish prince goes feral, and sends rapist running. But rapist said he’d be back. Irish prince has a breakdown, Scottish princess goes to her tent. Irish prince drinks himself into a stupor and confessed to himself that, “I am a man in love with my very own wife, and it’s more than I can stand.” And she hears it, and they fall in love and get remarried type deal. There’s a whole bunch of other stuff like war, the Romans, a prostitute who thinks she’s a Roman queen just bc she let a Roman noble do things, and she’s an informant. We have a meddling Druid who is like 90 and horrible who tries to force the couple to do things and harassed them, and it really talks about the old Gaelic culture, and what I was stoked about is that it mentioned ties to my family area with Calgacus. But the first two books are back to back, and the third one is from the point of view of their reincarnated kid. It’s wild. And I love it. Sheesh bro if I buy the series I might read it like an audiobook and just post it somewhere.

@CaseyJ group

I just died in my dream via falling from a weird glass elevator. When I hit the ground in my dream, my eyes shot open. And my back was like…⚡(lightning spell no if you can't see it)

@Musical_Queen

I just need to do a mini vent.

Its like 1 am and I just want to sleep. I took melatonin and it usually works, but instead, I just seemed to get the side effects. Earlier this evening I got a bloody nose (from the melatonin) as well as some of the other side effects like dizzyness and nausea, so the beginning of my night has been terrible and even worse, after the nose bleed I feel even more awake now.

Now I'm just sitting on my bed, wanting to clean my room but having no motivation, looking at flights, hair dye, and piercing shops near me (If y'all have any advice on how to look for places to get piercings done please let me know). I want to plan out my work and school schedule cause college starts next week, and I just want my life to feel sort of put together or like I have some control over it. But yeah, depression room, depression roots, hardcore body dissatisfaction, and stress are hitting right now.

@CaseyJ group

I died in my dream, like..I was in a weird elevator with no roof and suddenly it fell..and I just closed my eyes and relaxed, then I woke up.

@Darkblossom group

Strangely had a crush dream last night but with this girl I literally hung out with for one day while I was in Portugal and have just insta stalked since, I have no idea why my brain picked her over my actual crush but okay?

@CaseyJ group

Strangely had a crush dream last night but with this girl I literally hung out with for one day while I was in Portugal and have just insta stalked since, I have no idea why my brain picked her over my actual crush but okay?

I had a crush dream about a girl I practically Hate. Brains are weird.

@Darkblossom group

I've had crush dreams where it's not even a real person, its just a made up figure whose face I never get a good look at. My brain refuses to give me what I want despite knowing very well who I'm obsessed with :/

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I've had crush dreams where it's not even a real person, its just a made up figure whose face I never get a good look at. My brain refuses to give me what I want despite knowing very well who I'm obsessed with :/

Nah fam SAAAAME

@Musical_Queen

I have been creating characters on picrew instead of other responsabilities like homework or taking basic care of myself, but I've created one and I love her and I have nothing for her other than she will be an avian like person (The one I used didnt have wings i liked so she doesnt have wings) and that is it