forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Starfast group

i wanna burn spiders to death just because

Honestly same

they're horrible creepy crawly things that scare the shit out of me everytime i see them

I currently have a black widow living in my house praY for me lol

I would just burn your house down tbh

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Honestly same

they're horrible creepy crawly things that scare the shit out of me everytime i see them

this is the only acceptable way to deal with this.
alternatively, demand that a co-worker kill it in front of a class of 4 year olds who proceed to scream about the spider. (yes, yes this did happen at work- HUGE spider in my class and I NOPED right outta that)

@Starfast group

Honestly same

this is the only acceptable way to deal with this.
alternatively, demand that a co-worker kill it in front of a class of 4 year olds who proceed to scream about the spider. (yes, yes this did happen at work- HUGE spider in my class and I NOPED right outta that)

That reminds me of the one time at my work where there was this huge beetle that was on the back of a customer's neck and he didn't notice until the people in line behind him saw it. They were able to get it off him, but then it was just on the floor and everyone was too scared to deal with it.
Until a guy from another department, who just happened to be walking by just picked it up and brought it outside like it was nothing. Like literally, he looked like he was just picking penny off the ground idk how he was so chill about it.

So I guess the main takeaway from this is that having a fearless coworker nearby is a good alternative to burning your house down.

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

Honestly same

"This just in crazy 17 year old taken into police custody accused of arson she claims to have done this because of a black widow residing in her home more on this topic after sports"

Guys… I did it

Honestly same

"This just in crazy 17 year old taken into police custody accused of arson she claims to have done this because of a black widow residing in her home more on this topic after sports"

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

Honestly same

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

I was bored and I noticed I didn't respond 🤣

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Honestly same

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

Breaking News: 17 year old suspected arsonist escaped from police custody due to unforeseen circumstances involving a nuclear black widow spider angry that its house had been burned down. More details on this story after your local weather.

I wanna burn spiders to death just because

Honestly same

they're horrible creepy crawly things that scare the shit out of me every time I see them

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

Breaking News: 17-year-old suspected arsonist escaped from police custody due to unforeseen circumstances involving a nuclear black widow spider angry that its house had been burned down. More details on this story after your local weather.

Oh my God this is amazing 🤣

@Space group

Listen to me very carefully Space.

Honestly same

they're horrible creepy crawly things that scare the shit out of me every time I see them

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

Breaking News: 17-year-old suspected arsonist escaped from police custody due to unforeseen circumstances involving a nuclear black widow spider angry that its house had been burned down. More details on this story after your local weather.

🎶 What can we say except you’re welcome 🎶

Honestly same

Guys… I did it

This is gold 😂

🎶 What can we say except you’re welcome 🎶

Winter your literally amazing 😭😂

Now I wouldn’t say that 😂 I’m literally rigging everything up in my brain with Bang energy and duct tape and my thought process is a feral raccoon trying to find a piece of bacon ig

okay but why does this make sense?
maybe my brain's fried, idk