forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I just got them out. Time for big nap

I'm getting mine out soon too! Also this Tuesday I'm changing up my look. I'm getting red and black hair and acrylic nails.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Thank you <3 we're talking about it but cancelling the trip isn't an option to him apparently, which I don't want him to not go I just don't see why he insists on bringing her.

Where at? I will probs show up wasted but that’s the fun of it. I’ll be the third wheel so they can’t do nothing

@Musical_Queen

My friend and I were being dumb last night. We had just left a party (novel concept) and somehow ended up at Walmart. We were supposed to be looking at hair dye for me but we ended up at the jewelry. We found matching rings and got them for $9 each and when we got like 5 steps out the door and into the parking lot I stole her ring and proposed. We got a bunch of cheers from people who were shopping at midnight. We found it extra stupid when we texted a picture of our rings to the guy she's going on a date with on friday

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

My friend and I were being dumb last night. We had just left a party (novel concept) and somehow ended up at Walmart. We were supposed to be looking at hair dye for me but we ended up at the jewelry. We found matching rings and got them for $9 each and when we got like 5 steps out the door and into the parking lot I stole her ring and proposed. We got a bunch of cheers from people who were shopping at midnight. We found it extra stupid when we texted a picture of our rings to the guy she's going on a date with on Friday

Well now you have to marry her lol

I WANNA BE A HOBBIT SO BAD

Bro the curly hair, the height, and the appetite ain’t it chief 😂 I should know. I am literally all of the above. I’m 5’ tall, have super curly hair, and eat constantly 😂. I struggle to reach half the shelves at Walmart and humidity tries to end my life. And the constant eating really doesn’t help me when I’m stressed.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Bro the curly hair, the height, and the appetite ain’t it chief 😂 I should know. I am literally all of the above. I’m 5’ tall, have super curly hair, and eat constantly 😂. I struggle to reach half the shelves at Walmart and humidity tries to end my life. And the constant eating really doesn’t help me when I’m stressed.

U sound like my sisters friend lol
I get that
But like
The lifestyle! Gardening and parties and food and the ✨fashion✨ Lol

@Space group

Thank you <3 we're talking about it but cancelling the trip isn't an option to him apparently, which I don't want him to not go I just don't see why he insists on bringing her.

Where at? I will probs show up wasted but that’s the fun of it. I’ll be the third wheel so they can’t do nothing

She ended up hardcore making moves on him so he cancelled the trip and blocked her

@Musical_Queen

So my friend and I are fake engaged and she just decided that we will have our fake wedding day on Wolfenoot. I must decide if I will give her a specific gift on our wedding night or for Christmas. I originally wanted to do this for Christmas but this was before I was fake engaged and idk what to do

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

So my friend and I are fake engaged and she just decided that we will have our fake wedding day on Wolfenoot. I must decide if I will give her a specific gift on our wedding night or for Christmas. I originally wanted to do this for Christmas but this was before I was fake engaged and idk what to do

I don't think it's fake anymore lol

Mmm sounds like real engaged to meeeeeee 😂

I get that
But like

I mean yeah. I’m like 85% there tbh. I just need the wardrobe and parties aspect.

I get that
But like

I mean yeah. I’m like 85% there tbh. I just need the wardrobe and parties aspect.

lol
hobbits know how to party fs

Biggest flex today- taught a dude who actually listened about the female reproductive system, and he took notes. He took notes. All the common misconceptions? He was like wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you for telling me. And I was so proud of him. There’s at least one good educated man out there folks.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Biggest flex today- taught a dude who actually listened about the female reproductive system, and he took notes. He took notes. All the common misconceptions? He was like wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you for telling me. And I was so proud of him. There’s at least one good educated man out there folks.

Soooo, why/what did he want to know?

@Starfast group

Serious post time

I've been kind of quiet about this, but idk I feel like I need to say something. Anyways, at the end of last month I had to put down my horse, Halo. She had colic and the only option we had was to send her to a vet that was 9 hours away and in the US. Except things got worse really quickly and the vet told us that the best thing we could do was say goodbye.
She was such a big part of my life for the past nine years and to have her taken away so suddenly like that just hurts so much. What's making it even more devastating for me is that last year around this time she broke her leg. It was a really serious injury, and our only option was putting her down or emergency surgery. We obviously went with the surgery, but now it just makes me feel like everything I did to help her get better from that injury was all for nothing. She didn't even live long enough to see the end of her rehab program, and it breaks my heart that that was how she spent the last year of her life. She was such a good girl who deserved so much better and there's no words to describe how much I miss her right now.

Serious post time

I've been kind of quiet about this, but idk I feel like I need to say something. Anyways, at the end of last month I had to put down my horse, Halo. She had colic and the only option we had was to send her to a vet that was 9 hours away and in the US. Except things got worse really quickly and the vet told us that the best thing we could do was say goodbye.
She was such a big part of my life for the past nine years and to have her taken away so suddenly like that just hurts so much. What's making it even more devastating for me is that last year around this time she broke her leg. It was a really serious injury, and our only option was putting her down or emergency surgery. We obviously went with the surgery, but now it just makes me feel like everything I did to help her get better from that injury was all for nothing. She didn't even live long enough to see the end of her rehab program, and it breaks my heart that that was how she spent the last year of her life. She was such a good girl who deserved so much better and there's no words to describe how much I miss her right now.

wow, Starfast, I am so sorry to hear that. I've never had a horse but I have friends who do, and I've been through losing a pet before, multiple times. It's hard, I know, and I am so sorry.
Praying that you're able to find some peace <3

@Starfast group

wow, Starfast, I am so sorry to hear that. I've never had a horse but I have friends who do, and I've been through losing a pet before, multiple times. It's hard, I know, and I am so sorry.

Thank you. I could definitely use all the thoughts, prayers, and general good vibes that I can get. She was my whole life, and it's been so hard trying accept the fact that she's gone.

Thank you. I could definitely use all the thoughts, prayers, and general good vibes that I can get. She was my whole life, and it's been so hard trying accept the fact that she's gone.

Of course
Feel free to pm me if you need to talk <3

Serious post time

Listen homie I know how that feels. I had a beautiful boy named Aslan who had to be put down. He was doing something stupid and fell down an embankment and broke his right front and right back leg. Boy I sobbed. If you wanna pm me I’m always there. I am sorry for your loss.