forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

I am so mad because I am looking for possible certificate at school and my school does a couple for cosplay an I was telling my mom about it (reading what they do an not saying the name because I knew she would make a rude joke) and she searched it up and started saying stuff like "they're all messed up and weird and it doesn't make sense for people to do that" and I'm trying to explain to her that it might make sense to her but people enjoy this and she kept making comments until I deadpanned "mom, I do cosplay" (small scaled) and full on left the room and I heard her on the phone with my sister saying i blew things out of proportion and I just want to move out but I can't for another few years and I hate it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have a very serious love/hate relationship with my jobs. I love that I get to see and interact with people, yet I also hate that I'm on my feet, constantly on the move for most of the day.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I am so mad because I am looking for possible certificate at school and my school does a couple for cosplay an I was telling my mom about it (reading what they do an not saying the name because I knew she would make a rude joke) and she searched it up and started saying stuff like "they're all messed up and weird and it doesn't make sense for people to do that" and I'm trying to explain to her that it might make sense to her but people enjoy this and she kept making comments until I deadpanned "mom, I do cosplay" (small scaled) and full on left the room and I heard her on the phone with my sister saying i blew things out of proportion and I just want to move out but I can't for another few years and I hate it.

I had to explain to my mom that I liked creating cosplays and watching anime recently. That didn’t go over so well. So I completely understand homie.

@PastelTart

I have the Teen Titans theme song stuck in my head because of a line I read in a book. I'm just vibing with it, because honestly, it's one of the best cartoon theme songs I've ever heard.

I have the Teen Titans theme song stuck in my head because of a line I read in a book. I'm just vibing with it, because honestly, it's one of the best cartoon theme songs I've ever heard.

You’ve never heard the Sonic Underground theme song. It has no right to be that good.

@Relsey-TheElder

I have a 10 page paper due in 10 days, The paper counts as my final, I haven't finished doing the research and interviewing for it yet. I also have 2 Final tests that I need to study I'm taking both in exactly a week.

So you know what not a bad finals week, it could be worse, the god's have blessed me on this day, only two exams and one measly paper.

@Darkblossom group

(Does anyone have any tips on recovering from a panic attack? Been feeling like garbage for a day and a half since I had one the other day.
If no one has anything that’s okay)

Can't give anything except moral support, but hope someone else has advice and you feel better soon!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

(Does anyone have any tips on recovering from a panic attack? Been feeling like garbage for a day and a half since I had one the other day.
If no one has anything that’s okay)

Can't give anything except moral support, but hope someone else has advice and you feel better soon!

That’s okay, thanks! Today was much better. I had a lot of energy and work was easier :)

I know the feeling fam. My wisdom teeth were a pain. I cried over a gatorade…

I cried over mashed potatoes!!! Also had a meltdown cos I couldn’t find my phone to text my best friend that I wasn’t dead lol
When did u get urs out Winter?

@ElderGod-Icefire

Really?? I had zero reaction after getting my wisdom teeth out. Like. I was woozy and tired coming out of anasthesia but I was in full control and didn't have any weird reactions

Really?? I had zero reaction after getting my wisdom teeth out. Like. I was woozy and tired coming out of anasthesia but I was in full control and didn't have any weird reactions

Luckyyyyy
I literally forgot that I had dogs but I still remembered their names?! Also kept quoting LOTR lol

I know the feeling fam. My wisdom teeth were a pain. I cried over a gatorade…

I cried over mashed potatoes!!! Also had a meltdown cos I couldn’t find my phone to text my best friend that I wasn’t dead lol
When did u get urs out Winter?

I got mine out last July. And once again with the Gatorade, I cried so hard over it, I started to bleed again and I looked pretty freaking metal my dudes.