forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I saw she was “under medical supervision”. Nothing about a death!

Got a notification about that on my phone. I wasn't expecting it to turn into anything serious though-

@spacebluelily language

twitter and tiktok is divided into two at the moment. there's the side who are sad and mourning the death of the queen, and the other side is well, let's say the scots and Irish have currently taken over the TL and FYP

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Would now be a horrible time to mention I’m predominantly Scottish… but in all news I am sad that the queen passed. However I did say the world is gonna be having thunderstorms all week because Diana and Queen Lizzy are going to be brawling. But to all my UK people, I do feel your pain. I send my best condolences.

@CaseyJ group

Fun fact; most people from where I live (virginia usa) are really bothered by the queens death, even though it has nothing to do with us.

It’s currently raining where I am (South Carolina) so the preparations for the smack down in the heavens are obviously under way, also the Scottish and Irish friends that I have over in the UK are actually okay with the queen being dead, and uh let’s just say the bars have been hopping and liquor has been flowing for 2 days now. It’s been wild.

@spacebluelily language

I'm actually not at all surprised, because all of the tiktoks I've been seeing are just the scots and the Irish dancing and drinking

(It rained all afternoon and way into the night as well where i live)

@Musical_Queen

IDK why, but do you ever just suddenly pause doing something and realize just how much your life has changed? I was taking down my photographs I had hanging up that I took during high school so I could put up a tapestry of Almond Blossoms that my sister got me of whom I was no contact with for the longest time. I get that people change, but I feel like I suddenly changed so much so quickly and I don't know how to feel

IDK why, but do you ever just suddenly pause doing something and realize just how much your life has changed? I was taking down my photographs I had hanging up that I took during high school so I could put up a tapestry of Almond Blossoms that my sister got me of whom I was no contact with for the longest time. I get that people change, but I feel like I suddenly changed so much so quickly and I don't know how to feel

Yeah. I completely understand fam. My life in the last yeah has changed so drastically that I’m like yo what?

@Darkblossom group

That's why I love journaling. There's so many moments that I wish I could remember how I felt during my childhood, but I didn't write it down, so now I'll never get those memories back. But I can reread all my journaling from the past three years and retrace how far I've come. I can revisit old thoughts I had and process how my views have changed. I create a dialogue between past me and present me.

And its also good writing practice because journaling is some of the only writing I do most of the time lol

@CaseyJ group

Mmmmmm yellow. It’s like one of my least favorite colors 😂

My favorite colors are purple and yellow lmao simply because of these hearts 💛💜

I prefer red or blue tbh

Tell me why I had to walk an 18 year old girl and I mean girl through the process of making ramen noodles. Like that mess ain’t difficult. It freaking noodles and water with a flavor packet, and ya stick it in the microwave. Like come on man. Use your smooth brain and rub two brain cells together. Make a connection.

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

Tell me why I had to walk an 18 year old girl and I mean girl through the process of making ramen noodles. Like that mess ain’t difficult. It freaking noodles and water with a flavor packet, and ya stick it in the microwave. Like come on man. Use your smooth brain and rub two brain cells together. Make a connection.

Please tell me your joking 😂

I am very much not

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

I am very much not

My God that's terrifying lol

@Starfast group

Don't those usually come with instructions literally printed on them??

@CaseyJ group

Don't those usually come with instructions literally printed on them??

Not microwave instructions. As far as I know at least

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

I am about to bang my head against a wall. I am very stressed because of the amount of school work and personal things I have to take care of is— too much. Does anyone have any tips for time management organization? I have a slight inkling it might help me to a degree, so I can at least relax a little.