forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@HeyBlueJay group

we're currently watching a blue jay eating peanuts

Epic

Really is. Birdie ended up eating like, perhaps forty peanuts.

Just let me eat peanuts in peace 😭

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

SOMETHING KILLED MY GOAT AND I AM READY TO FIGHT WHATEVER IT WAS BECAUSE THAT GOAT HAD A GOLDEN LIFE.
My family and I think it was a bear, but it isn’t common for a black bear to turn a goat into the past tense. So we have called DNR. They’re sending out a biologist. The biologist is giving our family a green light to end the bear that came after our goat. And I am ready. Because knowing bear, and what they do, it’s going to come back tonight to the scene of their massacre and try to see if they left anything. And Imma be ready. Whatever it is, is getting some Leaded Justice. And that is my TedTalk because I am so very angry.

DNR came out and put a trap out, unfortunately it uses the goat for bait.
Trigger warning. Information about how the goat was made a hashtag.

Daaaang. Any updates Winter? Hope everything's going ok.

Unfortunately no. There are no updates. Nothing triggered the bear trap last night. Which in itself is terrifying. We will probably have to get a 2 week kill permit to hunt the bear out of season. It can’t stay in an area where there are livestock and a very small child who likes to play outside. If it can take out a goat, a child is no different. It’s dangerous and it has to go.

It has no stop button.

Yes it does; two of them in fact! One is the heart. The other is the brain.

Not necessarily if it has rabies. It’ll still go. We’ve already come to the fact that it’s going to take more than 2-3 shots to take this bear down. Nothing triggered the trap once again, and we’re getting nervous that it’s hiding like this. I’m not scared to go outside, I’m scared to go outside unarmed however, because once again, I know it’s going to take a good few shots if I run into this beast. So there’s that.

@PurplePartyTiger language

It has no stop button.

Yes it does; two of them in fact! One is the heart. The other is the brain.

Not necessarily if it has rabies. It’ll still go. We’ve already come to the fact that it’s going to take more than 2-3 shots to take this bear down. Nothing triggered the trap once again, and we’re getting nervous that it’s hiding like this. I’m not scared to go outside, I’m scared to go outside unarmed however, because once again, I know it’s going to take a good few shots if I run into this beast. So there’s that.

Good luck to you Winter, hope things turn out well for y'all. 🙏❤

@PastelTart

I watched the Chip N' Dale movie a few weeks ago, and with all the nostalgia, I just had to go back and rewatch the series, you know? Then I decided to look around on the internet, and came across something interesting.

It turns out that Frank Angones had a reboot series planned, which would've brought in characters from The Rescuers(specifically Bernard), because the Rangers want to follow in the footsteps of the Rescue Aid Society, leading to a mystery about the society fizzling out after Bianca's disappearance. We'd also have gotten some backstory of the society being founded by Oliva Flaversham from The Great Mouse Detective.

Disney said no to the idea, and after finding out about this, I only have one thing to say:

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.