forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

i wish i could get more time on tests
like i can get the answers right but not enough time to finish all the questions or even check my answers

@EtherealDreamer

I wish I could get out of this depressive state that I'm in….

Well We can be stuck in depressive episodes together.

make that three lol~

@requiemisback language

make that three lol~

got room for a fourth?

Deleted user

make that three lol~

got room for a fourth?

Hey move over, make some room for a fifth

@CaseyJ group

make that three lol~

got room for a fourth?

Hey move over, make some room for a fifth

Me too. #6 B)

Deleted user

all aboard the ✨ depression train ✨

lol, you and the rest of the gang never knew I was depressed, I guess I'm just really good at hiding it

@CaseyJ group

all aboard the ✨ depression train ✨

lol, you and the rest of the gang never knew I was depressed, I guess I'm just really good at hiding it

I feel like 95% of peoples are depressed

@CaseyJ group

mhm, especially teenagers, because no matter what the older generations say,
we go through a lot of shit to be honest.

Yeah, and nothing they say helps.

@EtherealDreamer

mhm, especially teenagers, because no matter what the older generations say,
we go through a lot of shit to be honest.

Yeah, and nothing they say helps.

tell me about it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Again. They have wisdom. You just don't listen. It's because you are teens. You don't want to hear what someone older and wiser has to say. There are some bad ideas they give, and they don't understand most of what's going on today, but they still have life experience and wisdom you lack. Believe me, people are trying, maybe not as fast as you like, but they are.

@Space group

Y'all ever send an email to a teacher for a missing assignment and get back a long paragraph of them mocking you and telling you that "emAIlS arEn'T tExt yOU shOUlD SpeND mORe tIMe oN iT" but you were in a rush because you had to do a million things and shouldn't have to spend an hour typing out a damn email that's legit just a freaking screenshot of a test score so now you're about to cry in class because you're so stressed out and you can't take life anymore and just want to go back to bed and never come back to the fucking school that never stops tearing you down?

@EtherealDreamer

Again. They have wisdom. You just don't listen. It's because you are teens. You don't want to hear what someone older and wiser has to say. There are some bad ideas they give, and they don't understand most of what's going on today, but they still have life experience and wisdom you lack. Believe me, people are trying, maybe not as fast as you like, but they are.

that's debatable honestly, some older people I know are nice, while others are just downright nasty and cold-hearted, and they have may been through alot but that's no excuse to make someones life miserable because they haven't been through the same things as you, so uhm?? they also have no excuse to hate people for being themselves, and from experience almost all the older people I've met have been like 'WhY dO yOu LiKe GiRlS' or 'ThErE's OnLy TwO gEnDeRs' so…its their opinion I understand, but you shouldn't voice your opinion, if it hurts people emotionally, because who they are corresponds with the subject their opinion is on.

@Space group

He legit typed out a fucking essay telling me I should've shown him the test score in class like everyone else did and this should be a life lesson about how I should follow orders. BUT IDK HOW I COULD'VE SINCE I WASN'T IN SCHOOL THAT WEEK

@CaseyJ group

He legit typed out a fucking essay telling me I should've shown him the test score in class like everyone else did and this should be a life lesson about how I should follow orders. BUT IDK HOW I COULD'VE SINCE I WASN'T IN SCHOOL THAT WEEK

XD

@EtherealDreamer

Y'all ever send an email to a teacher for a missing assignment and get back a long paragraph of them mocking you and telling you that "emAIlS arEn'T tExt yOU shOUlD SpeND mORe tIMe oN iT" but you were in a rush because you had to do a million things and shouldn't have to spend an hour typing out a damn email that's legit just a freaking screenshot of a test score so now you're about to cry in class because you're so stressed out and you can't take life anymore and just want to go back to bed and never come back to the fucking school that never stops tearing you down?

is it bad if I say yes?

@Space group

I just want to cry… this is too stressful. I never get a break here. This school is hell and I constantly get threatened and nobody on staff cares

@Katastrophic group

High school teachers: "EmAiL is ImPorTaNt" "WrItE liKe itS a FoRmAl eSsAy! COlLeGe DePenDs oN It!"
College teachers: (after an essay email explaining why you need an deadline extension)
"k. SENT FROM IPHONE"