forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@EtherealDreamer

Just spent time out in the sun for a few hours, and it seems to have pulled me out of my depressive mood…. Apparently all I needed was fresh air and sunshine! ☀️😎

bruh…meanwhile im in my room crying while watching Miraculous ladybug and drinking chocolate milk out of my lil brothers batman cup.

Deleted user

Just spent time out in the sun for a few hours, and it seems to have pulled me out of my depressive mood…. Apparently all I needed was fresh air and sunshine! ☀️😎

bruh…meanwhile im in my room crying while watching Miraculous ladybug and drinking chocolate milk out of my lil brothers batman cup.

I-……

@EtherealDreamer

✨Miraculous spoilers✨

@EtherealDreamer

im just here, wishing I was a superhero modeled after some animal, with a talking animal fairy at my side, and friends with a superhero named after an insect and another after a color.

@Space group

Oh also. I skipped school today. I sat in the parking lot for like 20 minutes then was like eh I want starbucks, later losers. TBH I think I deserve a mental health day

@CaseyJ group

Oh also. I skipped school today. I sat in the parking lot for like 20 minutes then was like eh I want starbucks, later losers. TBH I think I deserve a mental health day

I love that, "eh I want starbucks. later" XD

@EtherealDreamer

honestly, I think you do too, go you !
frick those people anyways.

@Space group

Also I remembered that my parents hid my DS and laptop YEARS AGO from when I was like 12. And I have a strong urge to find my stuff again

@EtherealDreamer

Also I remembered that my parents hid my DS and laptop YEARS AGO from when I was like 12. And I have a strong urge to find my stuff again

do it, rebel, I do stuff like that all the time, go looking in their room for clothes they took from me, or my laptop

maybe thats why they hate me so much-

but do it, I dont let my parents push me around anymore, you shouldn't either.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

do it, rebel, I do stuff like that all the time, go looking in their room for clothes they took from me, or my laptop

I'm currently trying to find my laptop
It's what i do on a monthly basis now lol

@EtherealDreamer

I do it every time they leave the house lol

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

When they do grocery shopping is like the prime time for me
3 hours of the house to myself and then afterwards we go to my mimis
Basically they have no clue what i do I mostly break into the snack drawer, but yeah, computer here I come

@EtherealDreamer

Basically they have no clue what i do I mostly break into the snack drawer, but yeah, computer here I come

me too, I eat ice cream and sneak on my computer lol

@requiemisback language

^^^^^^ i'm the exact same way

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

My mom doesn't leave the house much anymore, for obvious reasons, but I used to binge-watch as much of one series of my many favorite tv shows when I get to be home alone.