forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Wow, my friend's mom told me to never speak to her family again and I'm fucking crazy and should be tested for schizophrenia. Guess I'll die

@requiemisback language

Wow, my friend's mom told me to never speak to her family again and I'm fucking crazy and should be tested for schizophrenia. Guess I'll die

that wasn't very pogchamp of her, no sir
people need to chill with the "crazy" term when it comes to using it in a derogatory way ugh

@Space group

The sad thing is she was basically my adopted mother since my mom obviously doesn't do shit to care for me.

@requiemisback language

that's even worse
0.00/10 on the swaggy list for sure
all jokes aside, that sucks. i feel for you, man. i've been through something similar and it was big ouch hours-

@Space group

Her mom completely disowned and hates me.
But yeah apparently my friend also slipped that I'm a reality shifter so a bunch of people keep calling me crazy and schizophrenic and many other mental issues. Hurts like hell. If you don't believe it's a thing, fine, but you don't have to say shit like that

@Space group

You'll get the hang of it! I promise all the hard work will pay off, it's so worth it.
Especially if you're like me and don't have a home or a place to feel welcomed and like you belong…

@Space group

I haven't been able to shift for a while now and it's starting to worry me. It used to come easy but now it's just… gone

@requiemisback language

i primarily use that method where you cover your eyes with a blindfold or bandana then play some white noise in the bg while visualizing waking up as your DR self

it's the first method i learned and it works p well for me-

@EtherealDreamer

I TRY to use The Raven method where you lay on your back, legs spread apart slightly, arms slightly above your head (starfish position) and you count to 100 until you fall asleep, waking up in your DR, I've gotten REALLY close like twice-

@Space group

I use my own method, that's kinda a mixture of multiple ones. It's heavily influenced by the Julia method and Raven

Deleted user

Imma be writing a new story soon and I decided to start designing my characters. These are the two main characters, Jackson and Gwen who are also brother and sister. How do they look?
完成画像

@requiemisback language

Imma be writing a new story soon and I decided to start designing my characters. These are the two main characters, Jackson and Gwen who are also brother and sister. How do they look?
完成画像

they look p cool!
(ayo hmu when you get the story's prologue done, my interest has v much been piqued)

Deleted user

完成画像

they look p cool!
(ayo hmu when you get the story's prologue done, my interest have v much been piqued)

lmao, I will and thanks!😅

@requiemisback language

完成画像

they look p cool!
(ayo hmu when you get the story's prologue done, my interest have v much been piqued)

lmao, I will and thanks!😅

good >:o
and np!

@EtherealDreamer

完成画像

I LOVE THEM, THEY'RE ARE SO CUTE ! also hmu when its done, im also interested-

Deleted user

完成画像

I LOVE THEM, THEY'RE ARE SO CUTE ! also hmu when its done, im also interested-

Thank you! and I will!

Deleted user

Those aren't the final products tho, those are just ideas