forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I'm Emi/M/fuck I don't go by any other name just look at my bio LMAO

Omg hi Emi!!! It's been forever haha

:DDDDDD Hi Jensen!!!! it's amazing to see that you're safe and back on the site! jvfkdnnk,dhjb

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey I just came back to this website after like years of forgetting it existed and I need to get something off my chest
I dated a literal piece of garbage and to this day I have no idea what I say in him and he literally turned me into a lesbian

Yo Jensen! Long time no see mate!

Ahhh hi!!! How have you been?

I've been interesting to say the least. It's just been a wild ride.

@SaltyLasagna

I'm Emi/M/fuck I don't go by any other name just look at my bio LMAO

Omg hi Emi!!! It's been forever haha

:DDDDDD Hi Jensen!!!! it's amazing to see that you're safe and back on the site! jvfkdnnk,dhjb

Thank you!!! I'm glad to see you too haha, it's nice to know I still have some friends on here

@SaltyLasagna

Hey I just came back to this website after like years of forgetting it existed and I need to get something off my chest
I dated a literal piece of garbage and to this day I have no idea what I say in him and he literally turned me into a lesbian

Yo Jensen! Long time no see mate!

Ahhh hi!!! How have you been?

I've been interesting to say the least. It's just been a wild ride.

I feel that man

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Welcome back, I'm kinda late to most of the things here too

@Space group

Dont know where to start on creating a character or worldbuilding

Start with an idea/genre. If you have a general idea you can then look up planning templates and it should go smoothly

@EtherealDreamer

Dont know where to start on creating a character or worldbuilding

Start with an idea/genre. If you have a general idea you can then look up planning templates and it should go smoothly

I literally just start with idea's I day dream, or scenarios I imagine certain OC's in, and make that into a idea.

@RangedSparrow

The fact that there're so many gaps in Irish mythology makes me unreasonably sad. Like, in the myths there were these all powerful, nature controlling, beasts/people/spirits that were constantly at war with the people, but there's almost no description of them. No one wrote down why they were at war, what they looked like, anything. My thirst for story intensifies when that stuff is just missing.

Think of it as being able to fill the gaps with your own writing and imagination!

Deleted user

Lmao I went digging around in a box my mom put outside of her room, and I found my dad's 6th generation Ipod classic. I did some research and it takes 4 hours for it to fully charge T^T

@requiemisback language

i rooted through the crevices in my room yesterday and found a ton of old art-
my style has changed so much what the fuck
all the old art is gross and just… y u c k

@requiemisback language

Mood
This is the reason why I usually don't keep my old art

lmao- tbh, i wish i had gotten rid of the old art, however;
i literally kept iy buried under a ton of school books, and i also had some of it stuffed in my nightstands' drawer too-
so basically, younger me made dead sure that i would rediscover all of her crappy stuff

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Mood
This is the reason why I usually don't keep my old art

lmao- tbh, i wish i had gotten rid of the old art, however;
i literally kept iy buried under a ton of school books, and i also had some of it stuffed in my nightstands' drawer too-
so basically, younger me made dead sure that i would rediscover all of her crappy stuff

It shows growth of your artistic skills though!