forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Ever since I saw that Geico commercial, I can't stop listening to "Opportunities (Let's Make Lot's of Money)" by Pet Shop Boys. The song is so catchy and that's mostly why half of my Spotify playlist is 80's music but as I am typing this I'm listening to the song and I can't stop singing and listening to it! T^T

@Space group

I'm currently in rehearsals for band and we're on stage and I'm wearing all black and a hoodie and I'm overheatinggggg

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm currently in rehearsals for band and we're on stage and I'm wearing all black and a hoodie and I'm overheatinggggg

Stage lights are a whole different breed of hot. They will melt you. But yooooo I have a band concert in about an hour and a half! What instrument you play? I'm a flute player 😂

@LiteralCyborg group

Thanks, but actually the only way my mom knew about it was the people that work for the VBPCS and monitor our Chromebooks, saw that I told one of my best friends that I was going to kill myself and quickly contacted my mom

Still, you managed to talk to her. That takes guts.

Deleted user

Thanks, but actually the only way my mom knew about it was the people that work for the VBPCS and monitor our Chromebooks, saw that I told one of my best friends that I was going to kill myself and quickly contacted my mom

Still, you managed to talk to her. That takes guts.

Yeah, I guess it does since I don't really like telling my parents what's bothering me

@Space group

Stage lights are a whole different breed of hot. They will melt you. But yooooo I have a band concert in about an hour and a half! What instrument you play? I'm a flute player 😂

I'm off-brand squidward!
I play the clarinet.
I originally wanted to be a flute player but all the positions were filled so they just made me be clarinet.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I wanted to play the flute in fourth grade lmao, I then tried it, found out how hard it was, and went with percussion instead
I proceeded to quit band the next year and honestly I don't really regret it, I'm more of a visual art and writing kinda person

@EtherealDreamer

I'm off-brand squidward!
I play the clarinet.
I originally wanted to be a flute player but all the positions were filled so they just made me be clarinet.

NO WAY IM CLARINET WELL USED TO BE AND I USED TO CALL MYSELF OFF BRAND SQUIDWARD ALL THE TIME-

@Space group

I wanted to play the flute in fourth grade lmao, I then tried it, found out how hard it was, and went with percussion instead
I proceeded to quit band the next year and honestly I don't really regret it, I'm more of a visual art and writing kinda person

Same here but for some reason the school required at least a year of band class and I kinda got attached to the teacher and music lol

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm off-brand squidward!
I play the clarinet.

Nice. Tried playing the clarinet, didn't like it very much. But the French Horn my guy is heaven. I wish I could play it more. Been playing the flute for about 7 years now. It's aggravating. But I love that stupid metal stick that has caused me so much stress.

@LiteralCyborg group

Oh my god, I was playing a kid at a funeral in a show I did last year and I had to wear this oversized tuxedo jacket and it wAS SO FRICKIN HOT

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So in drama we're doing a read of midsummer nights dream. My friend proceeded to talk about act 2, and messed up by saying "and then Lysander proceeds to fall in love with demetrius". So our entire class combined our 5 braincells by deciding that shakespeare was a coward for not doing that. Our teacher said we could get extra credit if me and my friend, rewrite and repreform the scene to go like that.

Anyways our drama class is way to chaotic

@EtherealDreamer

So in drama we're doing a read of midsummer nights dream. My friend proceeded to talk about act 2, and messed up by saying "and then Lysander proceeds to fall in love with demetrius". So our entire class combined our 5 braincells by deciding that shakespeare was a coward for not doing that. Our teacher said we could get extra credit if me and my friend, rewrite and repreform the scene to go like that.

we're reading A Midsummer Nights Dream in english right now, we're on act 4, the very beginning of it too.

@LiteralCyborg group

pOST THE ENTIRE REWRITE TO THIS GROUP CHAT

@moss

wdym 'accidentally'

well i had to turn my camera on earlier for art class and forgot to close it

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

oK WHEN WE'RE DONE

@EtherealDreamer

oK WHEN WE'RE DONE

we're reading Act 4 scene 1 rn, but yes I would love to read that as well

@requiemisback language

oK WHEN WE'RE DONE

we're reading Act 4 scene 1 rn, but yes I would love to read that as well

yea i'd like to read it too bhdgfgjh