forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@EtherealDreamer

im waiting for Miraculous the Awakening to come out.

won't that be just the show in shorter format

kind of, not really.

They're basing it off the origin episodes, so it will be similar in that way, but other than that i think everything else is going to be a lil' different, but I cant wait because the animation looks so good-

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

kind of, not really.

They're basing it off the origin episodes, so it will be similar in that way, but other than that i think everything else is going to be a lil' different, but I cant wait because the animation looks so good-

The animation looks amazing
I'm just hoping marionette and adriens relationship isn't
just a friend
and just marionettes creepiness

@EtherealDreamer

kind of, not really.

just a friend

*Marinette
sorry, I cant help it

But yeah, its obvious they're in love with each other, and I honestly hope their relationship still has the same dynamic and cuteness, but where Adrien is more aware of the fact that Marinette is actually in love with him.

Also I cannot wait to see Ladybug's and Chat Noir's partnership/relationship in better animation >:)

@LiteralCyborg group

kind of, not really.

just a friend

*Marinette
sorry, I cant help it

But yeah, its obvious they're in love with each other, and I honestly hope their relationship still has the same dynamic and cuteness, but where Adrien is more aware of the fact that Marinette is actually in love with him.

Also I cannot wait to see Ladybug's and Chat Noir's partnership/relationship in better animation >:)

God, I haven't watched that show in YEARS. Do they know about each other's secret identities? Have they stopped miscommunicating yet? What's the fandom like? Ahh, so many old memories!!

@EtherealDreamer

kind of, not really.

just a friend

*Marinette
sorry, I cant help it

God, I haven't watched that show in YEARS. Do they know about each other's secret identities? Have they stopped miscommunicating yet? What's the fandom like? Ahh, so many old memories!!

no they dont know, though theres an episode where they find each others textbook due to Ladybug dropping hers,and they both have their suspicions of who it is, and the fandom is good, though some toxic shippers, like in most fandoms, but overall its pretty great, and the fanart is SUPER cute~!

@Tidermelon group

Me: I want to draw something that makes sense
Also Me: Draws Phoenix Wright eating a necklace in low quality

I want to see this

Deleted user

Just click on my profile name, click send a message and then type whatever you want to say and boom, our own chat

Jake_le_fox

so ig im a best BI

not even close mate, not while Eret's still gayming

xD lol

bud you wish i was joking

fortnite victory royalle