tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

so ig im a best BI

not even close mate, not while Eret's still gayming

xD lol

bud you wish i was joking

fortnite victory royalle

ok kiddo, go have fun playing fortnite, maybe people there will teach you more creative jokes

@tungsten fastfood

it's💅 not 📉charlis sister😡

its 💅dick 🥵sea🔪

it's 💅not 👀clown 😔

it's 💅avenue 🤢

it's💅 not 🌀cheater👻

it's💅 mesa🖐️

it's 💅not 😖WHALE😱

it's💅 add✅ son👉

it's 💅not 😤SKIN 😩and🏧 Bione🥱

it's💅 my 👈QUEEN🥺

charli 🤧puthy🤣

@Mojack group

I’m (hopefully) going to be doing Kaijune this year, whether it’s sketches or full drawings (I may do sketches and then colour them after the month is over…), I though I might post the list I’m using in case anyone else wants to use it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Whoa man I just had the biggest bomb shell dropped on me by one of my good friends. Like it wasn't bad, I just wasn't expecting it. So I'm talking with him right, and he's super smart. Like almost perfect score on SAT smart. And then all of a sudden he goes I can't take it anymore. I'm coming out. I'm Ace. And I'm like yo I'm proud of you man. But then he goes but I'm also a furry. And I'm like whoa man that rocked my world but okay. Like this kid wears full business suits to school, and carries a briefcase. He's the last person I'd expect to be a furry. But he's his own person, and I respect that. But now, I have absolutely no clue how to treat him I guess? Like. I dunno his "fursona" is a bird? From what I can tell? I just don't want to offend him in any way because he's a good guy and he helps people out a whole lot, and I really want to understand him. So help? Info? Something to help me process this all?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

honestly I'm so upset no one else commented on that like i spent a lot of time on that

I was going to but I also had no words to describe what primal emotions ran through me at that moment

@Space group

Can anyone spare some time to make some music for me? Nothing special just using an online thing like soundtrap. I'm making a trailer for my SMP and I need some music for it like a theme song.

@EtherealDreamer

Can anyone spare some time to make some music for me? Nothing special just using an online thing like soundtrap. I'm making a trailer for my SMP and I need some music for it like a theme song.

I can try?
I dont really make music and mostly everything is blocked on my computer due to school but
I'll try my best-

@EtherealDreamer

If you don't want to that's fine. I kinda want a retro video game style tho

nah I'll do it, if I have time, but I like the idea, maybe add some lofi Steven Universe soundin' stuff in there-