tune

people_alt 206 followers

Jake_le_fox

so ig im a best BI

not even close mate, not while Eret's still gayming

xD lol

bud you wish i was joking

fortnite victory royalle

ok kiddo, go have fun playing fortnite, maybe people there will teach you more creative jokes

nah im more of a pokemon guy myself

@lemon-gummy group

I love pens used for writing so much. Like so much. My favorite pen company is Juiceup because the ink lasts an eternity and a half and the point is so tiny and so precise

I appreciate those pens so much hhhhh

Deleted user

so ig im a best BI

xD lol

fortnite victory royalle

ok kiddo, go have fun playing fortnite, maybe people there will teach you more creative jokes

nah im more of a pokemon guy myself

Yeah, you're my Sylveon, I love you ;)

@Tidermelon group

so ig im a best BI

xD lol

fortnite victory royalle

you mean fortnite victory roy-ace?
I’m not ace, I just have to continue the gay pun game chain somehow

@PastelTart

I feel like making a thread where we can all contribute to a story. I write the first paragraph or so, someone else writes more, and so on.

That sounds amazing! I would absolutely love to be part of that!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I feel like making a thread where we can all contribute to a story. I write the first paragraph or so, someone else writes more, and so on.

I was thinking that it could be a combination of multiple genres and could use real-world locations along with fictional ones.

@LiteralCyborg group

I was thinking that it could be a combination of multiple genres and could use real-world locations along with fictional ones.

COUNT! ME! IN!
(If y'all don't mind :D)

@PastelTart

Sounds great to me!

COUNT! ME! IN!
(If y'all don't mind :D)

I certainly don't mind. The more the merrier in my opinion! :D

@EtherealDreamer

I'm thinking about making recordings of me reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I'd have to give a brief history and geography lesson before starting. How I would go about it is by reading a chapter, discussing important details and events, and then how certain things relate back to others…. I would love to have someone do some sound design to make it a little more immersive.

The only problem is that I absolutely detest how my voice sounds in audio; it sounds entirely different from how I sound irl/face-to-face.

I think this is a great idea~!

Deleted user

Ik this is super random, but is it okay to be poly and bi at the same time?