forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

There was a rabbit right next to us as my mom and I got in our car, it didn’t run away or anything, it was just there standing very still as it ate grass

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

some kids in the classroom down the hall and they plugged a Switch in to the projector and are now playing Smash Bros

I heard the music and immediately came to watch but let's not talk about that

Last year before covid, we actually got permission to use the sort of multipurpose room with its giant screen and we all played during breaks every Friday, I miss that :(

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hi Winter! Haven't heard from ya in while! :-)

I know that I most definitely am not Space (lol), but…. If you're going Viking/Nordic themed… Viking helmet, Norse weaponry, (uhhh) anything else that he doesn't have…. If he plans on going to college you could pitch in and go half-and-half on things he might need.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well def not half and half on what he's going to school for. Mechatronics. I cannot even afford a quarter of the things he needs. But weaponry is a good idea. I've already bought him a full sized version of the Braveheart sword. But that's for his birthday. Which is in about 3 weeks.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I've always wanted to create a kennel club (The International Kennel Club) for fictional dog breeds but I have all these dogs and no one else has joined so its just me and its a little bit pathetic

I'd like to join! I love dogs!

Dm me

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Well def not half and half on what he's going to school for. Mechatronics. I cannot even afford a quarter of the things he needs. But weaponry is a good idea. I've already bought him a full sized version of the Braveheart sword. But that's for his birthday. Which is in about 3 weeks.

Can never go wrong with weaponry!

@Tidermelon group

am I seriously about to make a Pokémon Rumble World roleplay for absolutely no reason and with the full knowledge that I’m the only one who plays that game and nobody’s going to join, on a kids’ coding website?
HECK YEAH I AM

@EtherealDreamer

blood, blood, blood, blood
𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗱,
blood ,𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 ,blood ,𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
blooooooooooooooooooooooood.