forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@LiteralCyborg group

Ik this is super random, but is it okay to be poly and bi at the same time?

Sure dude! Love whoever you wanna :D

From a friendly neighborhood lesbian <3

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm thinking about making recordings of me reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I'd have to give a brief history and geography lesson before starting. How I would go about it is by reading a chapter, discussing important details and events, and then how certain things relate back to others…. I would love to have someone do some sound design to make it a little more immersive.

The only problem is that I absolutely detest how my voice sounds in audio; it sounds entirely different from how I sound irl/face-to-face.

I think this is a great idea~!

Awe, thanks! Added bonus that it could potentially help students that have to read it for school, or be great for people that like to listen to people read.

@EtherealDreamer

I'm thinking about making recordings of me reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I'd have to give a brief history and geography lesson before starting. How I would go about it is by reading a chapter, discussing important details and events, and then how certain things relate back to others…. I would love to have someone do some sound design to make it a little more immersive.

The only problem is that I absolutely detest how my voice sounds in audio; it sounds entirely different from how I sound irl/face-to-face.

Awe, thanks! Added bonus that it could potentially help students that have to read it for school, or be great for people that like to to listen to people read.

tbh I'd listen to it, even if I didnt have to read it for school.

Awe, thanks! Added bonus that it could potentially help students that have to read it for school, or be great for people that like to to listen to people read.

There's 71 chapters in the book with a crap load of characters, some of which have aliases.

@EtherealDreamer

There's 71 chapters in the book with a crap load of characters, some of which have aliases.

t-thats alot-

t-thats alot-

Which is another reason I'm hesitant about it!

@LiteralCyborg group

@Winter-The-Gingersnap @SupernaturalSkyGuyLovesTheCount
Awe, thanks guys! I'm glad you guys liked it! Super excited to see what you all post. <3

So I'm trying to record the first chapter for The Count of Monte Cristo, which is in the public domain therefore I can do this without having to worry about any legal consequences…. Yeah, I forgot that reading aloud is difficult, especially when you fuck up by mispronouncing something.

Major respect to people like Dark Somnium, Rom Nex, Mr. Creeps, etc.

@EtherealDreamer

So I'm trying to record the first chapter for The Count of Monte Cristo, which is in the public domain therefore I can do this without having to worry about any legal consequences…. Yeah, I forgot that reading aloud is difficult, especially when you fuck up by mispronouncing something.

Major respect to people like Dark Somnium, Rom Nex, Mr. Creeps, etc.

Reading Rainbow

@EtherealDreamer

on a completely unrelated note: I bought headphones this morning (my other ones broke the other day and I literally cried), because classes are like 16 minutes today, and we have our 10th period exam at the end of all of it, which is like an hour and a half, but I exempted my 10th period exam, so i have to sit at school for an hour, to wait for the buses to get here, BUT NOW I CAN LISTEN TO STEVEN UNIVERSE SONGS THE ENTIRE TIME I WAIT

@requiemisback language

on a completely unrelated note: I bought headphones this morning (my other ones broke the other day and I literally cried), because classes are like 16 minutes today, and we have our 10th period exam at the end of all of it, which is like an hour and a half, but I exempted my 10th period exam, so i have to sit at school for an hour, to wait for the buses to get here, BUT NOW I CAN LISTEN TO STEVEN UNIVERSE SONGS THE ENTIRE TIME I WAIT

JEBJEJE RAD
speaking of headphones: i also got me a new pair of earbuds and they're absolutely just,,, [chef's kiss]

@EtherealDreamer

JEBJEJE RAD
speaking of headphones: i also got me a new pair of earbuds and they're absolutely just,,, [chef's kiss]

yay~!
on another unrelated note: I learned a new way to draw eyes and I cannot wait to try it!

@LiteralCyborg group

Btw, is anyone here remotely familiar with Greek mythology? I'm a bit of a mythos nerd and I'd love to discuss, anything from the Trojan War to increasingly specific minor gods and nymphs.

@EtherealDreamer

Btw, is anyone here remotely familiar with Greek mythology? I'm a bit of a mythos nerd and I'd love to discuss, anything from the Trojan War to increasingly specific minor gods and nymphs.

no, but you can teach me/educate me about it if you want, or rant abt it, im here to listen.

@PastelTart

AIGHT BUCKLE UP BROS ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN-

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS, I WILL BE YOUR ORACLE

I'm actually into Greek mythology too! Although, all my knowledge comes from the Percy Jackson series, so I may not be totally right on some things.