Me: I want to draw something that makes sense
Also Me: Draws Phoenix Wright eating a necklace in low quality

I want to see this

same-

It's peak stupidity but amazing

he chomp

He nom

@Space group

I like that idea ash! make it about a minute? But yeah I want something kinda like Gravity Falls. I'll credit you. Anyone else who wants to send me something go ahead, I'll pick my favorite. TYSM!!

@Space group

Guess who failed their math final! I'm half asleep and not in the mood for it so I just wrote random shit and got a 27%

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I like that idea ash! make it about a minute? But yeah I want something kinda like Gravity Falls. I'll credit you. Anyone else who wants to send me something go ahead, I'll pick my favorite. TYSM!!

Alright! I'll do my best, I always like the Gravity Falls energy in a song so this'll be fun for me!

@requiemisback language

Me: I want to draw something that makes sense
Also Me: Draws Phoenix Wright eating a necklace in low quality

I want to see this

same-

It's peak stupidity but amazing

he chomp

He nom

necklace crumch
tasty

@Space group

Also anyone who maybe wants to help animate the trailer (It doesn't have to be a lot) I'd be happy for the help!
As always, you'll be credited

@Space group

Yeah we have a plot (but it could use more). I actually have a document for it if anyone wants a peek. I'll DM anyone who is interested

@Mojack group

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Now I understand why the geese are fucking insane

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm thinking about making recordings of me reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I'd have to give a brief history and geography lesson before starting. How I would go about it is by reading a chapter, discussing important details and events, and then how certain things relate back to others…. I would love to have someone do some sound design to make it a little more immersive.

The only problem is that I absolutely detest how my voice sounds in audio; it sounds entirely different from how I sound irl/face-to-face.