forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

i just started the hilichurl event in genshin and im at location 2 and cant find the hilichurl at all help

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Sometime ii feel unlove :(

false >:(

i love you <3

thamk. I just feel sad and dumb and annoying and idk anymoer

love you too xx

@JustALostM book

That feeling sucks, even though it isn't true; you are loved!

i hope so

You're supposed to say 'I know so'. You are loved. Never say you're not because that's never true.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i love you <3

love you too xx

You're the complete opposite love, I know I yell at you for the angsty headcanons but they're genuinely one of the highlights of my day

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i love you <3

love you too xx

Everyone has those days. From Charles Darwin to Einstein, from me to you, from this universe to another, it all happens. You're loved and cared for. And you are not dumb. That's one of my pet peeves. People calling themselves dumb, or stupid, or not pretty enough, or not having the right body type, or this or that. You were made for a purpose. Your body is made for you. Your brain was made for you. You are perfect in all of your flaws. In short, you're perfectly imperfect. And that makes you everything you are and more. PM me if you ever wanna talk. I'll be there.

I have been putting myself out there, on here at least. Real people scare and intimidate me but on here it's a bunch of level headed people and I wanna know everyone and talk to as many people as possible but it's difficult when you're just a scared little girl, ya know?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have been putting myself out there, on here at least. Real people scare and intimidate me but on here it's a bunch of level headed people and I wanna know everyone and talk to as many people as possible but it's difficult when you're just a scared little girl, ya know?

Even though I'm one of the more personable people, I do kind of understand since I'm also an ambivert. Social interactions, especially in person ones, can be terrifyingly uncomfortable.

Even though I'm one of the more personable people, I do kind of understand since I'm also an ambivert. Social interactions, especially in-person ones, can be terrifyingly uncomfortable.

something about them just really puts me off, like they know every little thing about me and that they're better than me and it's pushed me into this corner where the only situation I can be outgoing is in hospital settings, and even then, there's people there who knows more than me. Im in this support group for people with chronic illnesses and every ones so nice, but they're all so big its intimidating

@LiteralCyborg group

Even though I'm one of the more personable people, I do kind of understand since I'm also an ambivert. Social interactions, especially in-person ones, can be terrifyingly uncomfortable.

something about them just really puts me off, like they know every little thing about me and that they're better than me and it's pushed me into this corner where the only situation I can be outgoing is in hospital settings, and even then, there's people there who knows more than me. Im in this support group for people with chronic illnesses and every ones so nice, but they're all so big its intimidating

I'm with ya on that. The feeling that a stranger can somehow know all of your flaws. And they might be super nice, but my brain just goes "sooner or later they'll find out how messed-up you are". At that point, the only thing left to do are to tell my brain to shut up (literally and audibly, it works for me), make some tea, and watch a good movie or show (usually something wholesome or nostalgic). But honestly? Telling someone you trust about some of your flaws can be seriously comforting. I know it sounds TERRIFYING but when I talked to my girlfriend about them, most of my flaws either didn't matter to her, weren't as bad as I thought they were, or they were issues she could relate to. Idk if this works for everyone, but I'd like to think it would help. <3