forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

I just started sobbing because I was looking to see if I could use a notebook for flower pressing and instead found a bunch of old 1-2 page stories and one of them was about a boy who kept his imaginary friend all the way through middle school and before he started high school his imaginary friend left saying she had something for him. Well, jump to the first day of high school, he meets this girl and it turns out his imaginary friend left because she got a real body but doesn't remember him. So yeah, I'm sobbing over a story I wrote when I was 10. The next page had a story of a weird modern Cinderella where the prince ends up pushing her off the roof of a building. Good to know I had some variety

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just started sobbing because I was looking to see if I could use a notebook for flower pressing and instead found a bunch of old 1-2 page stories and one of them was about a boy who kept his imaginary friend all the way through middle school and before he started high school his imaginary friend left saying she had something for him. Well, jump to the first day of high school, he meets this girl and it turns out his imaginary friend left because she got a real body but doesn't remember him. So yeah, I'm sobbing over a story I wrote when I was 10. The next page had a story of a weird modern Cinderella where the prince ends up pushing her off the roof of a building. Good to know I had some variety

Whoa man I just wrote about misfits with powers and then one snapped and literally destroyed the world, and then I attempted to write a comic series called the avengers but it wasn't about iron man or thor it was legit about dogs. That just so happened to have the powers of the avengers. I thought it was legendary when I wrote it. I had to be like 9 or 10.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just started sobbing because I was looking to see if I could use a notebook for flower pressing and instead found a bunch of old 1-2 page stories and one of them was about a boy who kept his imaginary friend all the way through middle school and before he started high school his imaginary friend left saying she had something for him. Well, jump to the first day of high school, he meets this girl and it turns out his imaginary friend left because she got a real body but doesn't remember him. So yeah, I'm sobbing over a story I wrote when I was 10.

That’s awesome.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

They actually seem like cool stories I would read

@EtherealDreamer

I always wrote mine about going to Hogwarts, and battling he-with-no-nose

@LiteralCyborg group

I always wrote mine about going to Hogwarts, and battling he-with-no-nose

My personal favorite of my old writing is my story about an emotionally repressed bi girl falling in love w/ a disabled latina lesbian and how their relationship fell apart after the lesbo was deported and the bi girl fell back on her internalized homophobia and ended up in an abusive relationship until her gf comes back and rescues her and they run away together and-

Though my MLP fanfic about Luna's childhood written in diary entry format made only to shit on "The Journal Of The Two Sisters" is a close second.

I wrote both when I was 11.

@Relsey-TheElder

The fact that there're so many gaps in Irish mythology makes me unreasonably sad. Like, in the myths there were these all powerful, nature controlling, beasts/people/spirits that were constantly at war with the people, but there's almost no description of them. No one wrote down why they were at war, what they looked like, anything. My thirst for story intensifies when that stuff is just missing.

I really feel that.

The amount of tears I have cried over lost mythologies is a lot. Like was Ragnarok even considered that big of a deal in Norse mythology or was that something the colonizers just hyped up to unify the old and new religions, who knows. Will we ever know what parts of Irish mythology are mixed up to fit the new agenda, probably not, does it bug the heck out of my sad historian heart, you bet it does.
Would the Library of Alexandra have contained books that people might have written on these subjects, maybe. All I'm saying is I'm still not over the Library of Alexandra burning and I never will be. You know how much darn good poetry was lost! The Primary sources, all of them turned to ash in a matter of moments. And what didn't burn the Church decided it was a little to anti-Christianity and burned them any way. Like Christianity, my dude, I understand you think your main man is great and want him everywhere but like did you really have to do historians dirty like that, did you?
I am not and never will be over it.

Deleted user

I'll be killing myself before the school year ends! :D (June 19th)

Deleted user

This should not have been said at all in the first place, but Jesus fucking Christ. Spoiler tag it for the love of fucking God. This site is not your therapist.

Deleted user

Well it doesn't really matter because I won't be alive that much longer so you and everybody won't have to hear or read a single thing I say for the rest of your live's ^-^

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Spoiler tag, my dude.

I'm really sorry to feel that way, please get some help. I'm sure there are those here who are willing to talk if you need to–myself included, but please don't post potentially harmful things that can hurt other people. Have some empathy.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

There's not much that "triggers" me either. Mango, I know that we've hardly interacted, but I want you to know that there are people on here that are willing to listen. If you ever need to talk, or even just safely rant about something my dms are always open; I extend the same offer to anyone else that may need it. If I feel like I can I'll offer advice, but you have to be willing to listen and take it into consideration as well. That said, I'm glad that you're giving yourself time to deal with whatever it is that you're going through, but please seek professional help. There are all sorts of hotlines that will be more capable of assisting you.

Deleted user

There's not much that "triggers" me either. Mango, I know that we've hardly interacted, but I want you to know that there are people on here that are willing to listen. If you ever need to talk, or even just safely rant about something my dms are always open; I extend the same offer to anyone else that may need it. If I feel like I can I'll offer advice, but you have to be willing to listen and take it into consideration as well. That said, I'm glad that you're giving yourself time to deal with whatever it is that you're going through, but please seek professional help. There are all sorts of hotlines that will be more capable of assisting you.

Thanks, I literally just came back from a short little 1 hour drive with my mom and she talked me out of it so I'm not going to kill myself, but that doesn't mean I'm still in pain

Deleted user

but I am going to get off early than I usually do so see you guys tmrrw!

@LiteralCyborg group

Aw, Mango, I'm so sorry.
I've been exactly where you are (which is kinda why you should tag it, y'know, bad memories and everything) and I let it go untreated. Honestly, props to you for working up the courage to talk to your mom! I certainly never did and it was probably a mistake. I know everyone says this, but it is really important to seek professional help. I have a therapist right now who I really like and it's freeing to have someone to talk to about this stuff, especially when they can give you advice about it.
You are strong enough to talk to people about this and that alone means you can get through it! <3

Deleted user

Aw, Mango, I'm so sorry.
I've been exactly where you are (which is kinda why you should tag it, y'know, bad memories and everything) and I let it go untreated. Honestly, props to you for working up the courage to talk to your mom! I certainly never did and it was probably a mistake. I know everyone says this, but it is really important to seek professional help. I have a therapist right now who I really like and it's freeing to have someone to talk to about this stuff, especially when they can give you advice about it.
You are strong enough to talk to people about this and that alone means you can get through it! <3

Thanks, but actually the only way my mom knew about it was the people that work for the VBPCS and monitor our Chromebooks, saw that I told one of my best friends that I was going to kill myself and quickly contacted my mom