forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The fact that there're so many gaps in Irish mythology makes me unreasonably sad. Like, in the myths there were these all powerful, nature controlling, beasts/people/spirits that were constantly at war with the people, but there's almost no description of them. No one wrote down why they were at war, what they looked like, anything. My thirst for story intensifies when that stuff is just missing.

I really feel that.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The fact that there're so many gaps in Irish mythology makes me unreasonably sad. Like, in the myths there were these all powerful, nature controlling, beasts/people/spirits that were constantly at war with the people, but there's almost no description of them. No one wrote down why they were at war, what they looked like, anything. My thirst for story intensifies when that stuff is just missing.

I really feel that.

I mean I can try to help fill in some gaps… I have an old thread on Celtic and Scottish lore, plus some knowledge that wasn't necessarily written down. Let me know what I can help you with!

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

i rooted through the crevices in my room yesterday and found a ton of old art-
my style has changed so much what the fuck
all the old art is gross and just… y u c k

Mood. I can still remember when all my characters look like bobbleheads stuck on paper dolls, Everything was completely flat, I couldn't shade in the slightest and it was just a mess

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Tomorrow marks a year since the dam failures/breaches. Certain buildings in town have been renovated, rebuilt, and reopened. Lots of fundraising stuff such as flea markets and bake sales. There's going to be a 5k walk, and the commemoration of the newly rebuilt 1st responders memorial (which was originally in memory of veterans from our town that have passed or kia).

@Space group

Aw thanks you guys. I have some videos recorded that need to be edited first. I do have an RLCraft one that has been lying around for months because my internet sucks and takes forever to upload stuff.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Today is going to be a long one. How has it been a year already since the dam failures/breaches? Quite a bit has been done. Homes and businesses have been rebuilt. Some of those businesses have even opened! Unfortunately there's also still a lot to do.

The following pictures are of the same location.

Before

Google Photos Google Photos

After

Google Photos