forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

i might make a picrew,,,
i have like the drawing layers done but idk how to actually put in into the website yet

@requiemisback language

i depend on picrew for all my characters cuz i can't draw a lot of them on my own
i'm working on two right now for my jjba ocs: one for Killian Firaso, and one for Luca Giovanna
i'm halfway done with Luca's picrew and i might send it here when it's done lmao

@requiemisback language

ok so i stalled luca's design for a sec and renovated my girl may because eeeee i love her to death

here she is-

Completed image

i def like this design for her better than the one i drew before so hgjfhjffnjd

Deleted user

Here's my 2nd idea of what Jackson and Gwen should look like, How do they look?-
完成画像
完成画像

@requiemisback language

Here's my 2nd idea of what Jackson and Gwen should look like, How do they look?-
完成画像
完成画像

i def like these designs for them-
also, random thing: jackson looks like he'd get along great with my disaster boy killian-
(i'll send a picrew of his new design once i get it done hghhhgj)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Sam: [Squatting to read the Norse runes. Stands up.] "Guys, stop being immature; I know what the glyphs say." [Turns to look at them.] "They say that 'Vali will get revenge when the doppelganger kills the doppelganger'.

Peter: “Hey Pretty Boy, guess what, all hunters know who you are. Brainless jock.”

Cam: “Sam, can you help me bury Snickers?”

Sam: "Sure."

Dean: [Getting ready to beat the heck out of Peter, but resists the urge to punch him.]

Peter: “Ah little pretty boy. Too bad cause your brother's gonna be alone with that stupid car.”

Cam: [After burying Snickers, grabs Dean and Peter by the ears.] “Enough of this alpha male crap.”

Sam: "Now, now children. No rough housing." [Smirks, giggling.]

Dean: [Gets out of Cam's grip.] "Stuff it, Sammy!" [Sighs.] "So, we gonna do anything to stop Vali? What about stopping the doppelganger from killing the doppelganger?"

Peter: “Well we need doppelgängers.”

Cam: “No dip!”

Sam: *Now doing research on his laptop, fingers and keys clacking away.] "This Vali thing must be pretty bad if we have to stop a doppelganger from killing another doppelganger."

Peter: “Wait, Vali. Is that even a thing?”

Cam: “Look it up.”

Sam: "Way ahead of you…. Vali is the Norse god of revenge." [Clicks over to another page.] "Hmmm, I wonder…?"

Cam: “Spit it out!”

Peter: “I still say it was Uno.”

Dean: "Why is everyone gunning it out for Uno!?"

Sam: "Maybe the word 'doppelganger' here isn't referring to our kind of doppelganger, but a twin; Vali was created by Odin mostly for getting vengeance upon Hodr for (accidentally) killing his (Hodr's) twin brother, Baldr."

Dean: "So we've got to stop someone from killing their twin? Heh, sounds easy enough!" [Looks at Cam.] "How many twins live in this town?"

Peter: “Me and my brother Jason. That’s the only pair of twins that I know of.”

Dean: "Okay, now just don't kill your brother! Sam, get our things, and then let's giddy up!" [Walks to the Impala, which has sand blown onto it.] "Sorry Baby! We'll take a shower when we can, I promise." [Wipes dust from the hood and grill.]

Sam: [Yawns.] "Let’s stay one more night, and then we can leave."

Dean: [Hangs his head and groans.] "Fine." [Looks at the Impala, hunger in his eyes.] "Sorry Baby."

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You'll get the hang of it! I promise all the hard work will pay off, it's so worth it.
Especially if you're like me and don't have a home or a place to feel welcomed and like you belong…

Yo where’s that book you got. Wanna see the runes and stuff.

@Tidermelon group

also made my two mains ocs in this other picrew
完成画像

I must know where this picrew is, I need to make one for two of my OC’s immediately

@SaltyLasagna

Hey I just came back to this website after like years of forgetting it existed and I need to get something off my chest
I dated a literal piece of garbage and to this day I have no idea what I say in him and he literally turned me into a lesbian

@SaltyLasagna

Okay okay so my username hasn't changed since I was last here but I have a feeling yours has, did I know you guys by other names/usernames/nicknames before?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey I just came back to this website after like years of forgetting it existed and I need to get something off my chest
I dated a literal piece of garbage and to this day I have no idea what I say in him and he literally turned me into a lesbian

Yo Jensen! Long time no see mate!

@SaltyLasagna

Yo Jensen! Long time no see mate!

Ahhh hi!!! How have you been?