I am no longer a fucking prude
I have kissed a person
I can now properly call myself a whore
✨WOMEN✨
it was so awkward omg honestly I prefer just intensely hugging

…im… jealous…
i wanna kiss a girl DDD:

@Tidermelon group

So… I have an idea that I want to post somewhere on the forums.

I kinda want to make a “Fandom Dictionary” collaboration where everyone can post an entry with as many words and definitions as they want as long as it's a Fandom-based word or definition… Does that sound crazy?

No, that sounds absolutely amazing. I’d love to participate in something like that.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I kinda want to make a “Fandom Dictionary” collaboration where everyone can post an entry with as many words and definitions as they want as long as it's a Fandom-based word or definition… Does that sound crazy?

No, that sounds absolutely amazing. I’d love to participate in something like that.

Thanks, Mel! I’m glad to hear that at least one other person is interested.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm kind of interested.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I'm kind of interested.

Thanks, Sy! 😊

I’m trying to figure out which section to put it in now… Any suggestions?

@Space group

I love watching Fixer Upper! I'm really into interior design and making dream homes for myself, and others!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm kind of interested.

Thanks, Sy! 😊

Probably in general chat.

@PastelTart

I'm kind of interested.

Thanks, Sy! 😊

Probably in general chat.

I'm interested too!

@EtherealDreamer

Attention everyone
I have kissed a person
✨WOMEN✨

…im… jealous…
i wanna kiss a girl DDD:

I have yet to kiss a girl and it makes me angry
only because I have kissed boys many times, before I came out.

@moss

someone help
there was this one youtuber i used to watch a while ago and i cant remember her name
i think it was something with the name paige?? and i think she had blue hair the last time i watched her but she would change her hair colors pretty often

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Attention everyone
I have kissed a person
✨WOMEN✨

…im… jealous…
i wanna kiss a girl DDD:

I have yet to kiss a girl and it makes me angry
only because I have kissed boys many times, before I came out.

I would imagine kissing a girl would be basically like kissing a boy.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll
I checked my grades for the first time all semester and I have a pretty good guess on what they all should be based on how much work I do.
Only to find out that my jerk of a physics teacher made the rude and uncalled for desition to up how many points each Homework assignment is worth, like dude, not cool. They're usually 2 points each which if you do one of them is equal to failing one test if you don't do any of them, so I've done like one third of the homework assignments, and figured I would have a mid B based off of test scores. But no this man upped the homework assignments to 4-6 points each, that's a pretty big Flipping difference, I have a 70.2% I am one percent away from getting a D and not being able to go to collage.
Like I have to either, Ace this final, like get a 90 or higher, or, do A heck tone of Extra credit assignments, which I don't know how many points those will be worth because he refuses to tell us. But my guess is 5-10 points per assignment and If I do every single extra credit assignment available I'll be able to get as low as an 80 on the final. And If after all of that extra credit I don't know enough to get an 80 or higher than heaven help me, I'm doomed.
Also I missed like 2 assignments in my Art class and it dropped my like a full letter grade like sir that ain't how that's supposed to work but ok. Anyway so I'm banned from LoTR and BTS content until even my dreams are filled with Physics equations.

@Relsey-TheElder

Did I mention all of this has to be done by Tuesday, also I have an APEL Final Tomorrow, Also I have a APEL AP test on Tuesday, and an ECON Final on Tuesday. And my AP Gov test on Wednesday.
And I spent valuable time calculating how much work I have to do instead of doing the work because you know priorities.

Deleted user

I tried making a picrew of Zero-Two (from Darling in the Franxx)
完成画像