forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I just begged my mom to let me come home but she doesn't even seem phased by my mental pain.
And apparently, I got signed up by the school for random shit in the pep rally that I had no fucking say in. So now I'm signed up for a TikTok dance off in front of the school and a pie eating contest among other random shit. I am not fucking dealing with this right now I literally cannot stop crying and things just keep piling up. And I'm forced to do it too, I have no damn say. No one else was forced. I'm a nobody in this damn school I'm super awkward. No way in hell Im having a dance off with a popular girl to a tiktok dance she does every fucking day that I don't even know. And I have an ED so I'd probably puke just at the sight of a pie. Not to mention sweets make me sick and my stomach is tiny so I could barely eat even if I wanted to.

@Space group

TW SUICIDE!

I also just took like 8 advils and idk if that's bad or not but at this point I don't care and I hope it kills me

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Please don't!!!! Don't do this. I know that you're in a low point and I agree with you that some… Ok, most, of the stuff you're going through is unfair and complete BS that no one should be put through but… Please…

@EtherealDreamer

TW SUICIDE!

I also just took like 8 advils and idk if that's bad or not but at this point I don't care and I hope it kills me

YOU'RE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE MORE THAN 4 PILLS IN 24 HOURS-

Deleted user

TW SUICIDE!

You need to call the poison center rn!

@EtherealDreamer

TW SUICIDE!

You need to call the poison center rn!

LIKE RIGHT NOW OR THE SUICIDE HOTLINE OR SOMETHING, ANYONE BECAUSE MORE THAN 800 MG CAN KILL YOU AND YOU TOOK 1600MG ALL TOGETHER

Deleted user

Overdosing on ibuprofen (that's what Advil is) can cause stomach and intestine damage and even tho it's rare, you can die from that, you need to call the poison center rn

Deleted user

You may not see or know it, but there are people in this world that do love you and care about you very much, if you kill yourself think of the effects it could have on their life, they could overdose, kill themselves, and many more negative things that can lead to death

@EtherealDreamer

Space, please get help. We all like having you around. We hear you.

yes yes, exactly but we cant help you if you're fucking dead.
So please get some help.

@tungsten fastfood

You actually can't overdose on a painkiller like that. It's called a NSAID and it's actually designed to be hard to overdose on

But please get some help when you get home and maybe go to the nurse to lay down.

@EtherealDreamer

You actually can't overdose on a painkiller like that. It's called a NSAID and it's actually designed to be hard to overdose on

But please get some help when you get home and maybe go to the nurse to lay down.

it can cause severe intestine damage or stomach damage, which can cause long term damage, which is very dangerous. Experts dont recommend more than 800mg in a single does, and Space took 1600mg if I did the math right- which can also be momentarily stress inducing, bringing about shallowness of breathe, ringing in ears, and blurry vision, much like a panic attack.

@tungsten fastfood

Right so it took me five minutes to find sources that I know would work, and despite I myself knowing it because it's actually something I'm VERY interested in, I'll lay it out for you like this.

TW Drug information

Let's look at the facts together!

https://m.pdr.net/drug-summary/Advil-ibuprofen-3398.2286

That's it.

Don't CROSS me on this, I know my shit on drugs like this.

@tungsten fastfood

Sorry for not TW on the first one, I know it can be upsetting.

But PLEASE be educated before you panic. It's bad and I think they should seek help, but if you keep panicking it'll only make the situation worse. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spread good information about drugs.

@EtherealDreamer

But PLEASE be educated before you panic. It's bad and I think they should seek help, but if you keep panicking it'll only make the situation worse. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spread good information about drugs.

uhm sorry? I didnt really go into deep research considering I was panicking, sorry.

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah, I know. Please take your time with situations like this. Panicking will most definitely only make things worse.

That is all. Again, I recommend that Space, if you're seeing this, you go lay down and calm down somewhere like the nurse's office and have them call your mom and explain what's going on. But that's all I have to say, thank you for reading and educating yourselves.

@EtherealDreamer

Yeah, I know. Please take your time with situations like this. Panicking will most definitely only make things worse.

That is all. Again, I recommend that Space, if you're seeing this, you go lay down and calm down somewhere like the nurse's office and have them call your mom and explain what's going on. But that's all I have to say, thank you for reading and educating yourselves.

mhm
TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Emi is completely correct on this. My mother is a speech therapist and a registered nurse, and she said it's extremely hard to OD Advil/Aleve. You have to go for more than 16 to be deemed as "intent to do harm"

@Space group

I took it to help with pain. As I said, I didn't think it'd affect me I was just kinda hoping some magical shit would happen and it'd end my pain forever. But yeah Advil is designed to be hard to overdose on.
Thanks for your concern everyone… I'm sorry you have to deal with me but hopefully, it won't be for much longer

@EtherealDreamer

I took it to help with pain. As I said, I didn't think it'd affect me I was just kinda hoping some magical shit would happen and it'd end my pain forever. But yeah Advil is designed to be hard to overdose on.
Thanks for your concern everyone… I'm sorry you have to deal with me but hopefully, it won't be for much longer

not to be rude but shut up
dont say that, honestly, just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else hates you. I'm sure many people care about you, no matter if they're online or not. So please dont say shit like that.