forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Well my goodness I had my fair share of tea and drama today. Moving on, uh how has everyone been today? And any coffee flavor recommendations?
Well excuse for my language but my day has just been shit, my girlfriend and her cousin who I am best friends with was in a car crash today, my cousin's boyfriend dumped her, and I fell down the stairs today. So yeah my day has seen better days and today was not one of them

@Kamea public

Well my goodness I had my fair share of tea and drama today. Moving on, uh how has everyone been today? And any coffee flavor recommendations?

I've been well, thank you for asking. And personally, I like French vanilla with a bit of peppermint, if we're talking homemade coffee. I'm also sure that some coffee shops might make it if you ask.

@Kamea public

That's an interesting combo! I personally like mint and dark chocolate coffee. And French vanilla is good with Irish creme. But I'll definitely try it!

Haha yeah, I have some interesting tastes for sure. Let me know if you like it! or if you don't that's cool too

@nebula__ group

hey yeah, it's been a while kamea! welcome back!
(you might not remember me, but if it provides any consolance, my @ used to be @Hina-Is-The-Emo-Detective)

@Kamea public

(you might not remember me, but if it provides any consolance, my @ used to be @Hina-Is-The-Emo-Detective)

yeah i remember you

Deleted user

Hi Soo what all did I miss. I was busy with life and school Got myself a gf…She is so sweet. Also came out as lesbian and genderfluid. and I lowkey miss my friends on here.

@nebula__ group

yeah i remember you

oh pog!

LINE Official Stickers - DANGANRONPA1・2 Reload: Moving Stickers! Example  with GIF Animation

@Kamea public

Hi Soo what all did I miss. I was busy with life and school Got myself a gf…She is so sweet. Also came out as lesbian and genderfluid. and I lowkey miss my friends on here.

awwwww, congrats on getting a gf and coming out :] proud of u, homeslice. not much be going on here, just trying and failing at being creative

@The-Magician group

I just watched a video about a man with kids—a minister at a church no less—being tazed to the ground after fleeing the scene when he was caught trying to hook up with a 15 year old and I found it so hilarious yet dissatisfying that they only tazed him once.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

On a side note, I just finished testing and I scored the highest out of every single student in the high school.

wow imagine. i took my math semester test today and i'm 94% sure i failed it, and if i fail that class i have to retake it next year and that makes me wanna unalive. i'm also pretty sure i'm gonna fail my history test tomorrow as well, so that's quite lovely.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

yoooooo it's good to have you back!

Deleted user

I just lost one of my closest's best friends……my best friend Kyra just admitted her feelings towards me and asked me out even tho 2 years ago I did the same exact thing…..even tho I love Kyra to pieces, I just don't feel a connection like that with her anymore and plus I have a girlfriend now. So sadly I had to be loyal to my girlfriend and reject Kyra, she wasn't happy at all and hasn't responded for over 30 mins now…..I feel so bad for doing that but I know it was the right thing to do and I had no other choice.😞

@Tidermelon group

On a side note, I just finished testing and I scored the highest out of every single student in the high school.

Hey, congratulations! 🎉 🎉 🎉

@Kamea public

I just lost one of my closest's best friends……my best friend Kyra just admitted her feelings towards me and asked me out even tho 2 years ago I did the same exact thing…..even tho I love Kyra to pieces, I just don't feel a connection like that with her anymore and plus I have a girlfriend now. So sadly I had to be loyal to my girlfriend and reject Kyra, she wasn't happy at all and hasn't responded for over 30 mins now…..I feel so bad for doing that but I know it was the right thing to do and I had no other choice.😞

Pardon me if this sounds rude, but we have a venting chat for this kind of stuff.

Deleted user

Pardon me if this sounds rude, but we have a venting chat for this kind of stuff.

Well it's not rude, but I'm too tired and lazy rn to go look for it, and the title literally say's "Share things nobody asked you to share" so nobody asked me to share it, and I share it anyway