forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CaseyJ group

Um yeah it's not whatever it's disgusting and irresponsible

:T You know what. I don care.

you're breaking the law. you are a child, and he is an adult. what about that don't you understand?

WE BROKE UP ALREADY! HE DUMPED ME! NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE T^T

@tungsten fastfood

I'm getting serious déjà vu, anybody else?

Yeah lol it's children thinking they're better than logic because "love overpowers all".

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm getting serious déjà vu, anybody else?

Yeah lol it's children thinking they're better than logic because "love overpowers all".

Ah Shit, Here We Go Again | Know Your Meme

@Space group

(But seriously what's with the huge outbreak of pedophilia and child victims on this site? We've gone through this so many times)

HearTheStory

An argument has started. I have been summoned.
@jacen123w that is illegal. You are a baby and he is a grown man. It was obviously a case of grooming. There's a word for this honey…. it's called Pedophilia XD
If you think you're gonna be a big adult by saying lEaVE mE thE fuCk aLOnE you are sadly HUGELY mistaken.
That is all. I will disappear now

@CaseyJ group

Why can't you guys just leave it be, it is done and over with, this is the afterfact, so why not just leave it be?

HearTheStory

Because you brought up the subject? Not us?
And why ignore a crime when it could be used to teach a child a life lesson

HearTheStory

@TangyTungsten I'd like to formally, and honestly, apologize for the things I said. I was fucked up. But it appears you're not that bad. You're pretty cool in my book.

HearTheStory

Look man, not like I ever met him in person, so not as big of a deal, lets just drop it.

cough still pedophilia cough

@Space group

On a side note, I just finished testing and I scored the highest out of every single student in the high school.

@tungsten fastfood

@TangyTungsten I'd like to formally, and honestly, apologize for the things I said. I was fucked up. But it appears you're not that bad. You're pretty cool in my book.

Oh poggers dude thanks for the genuine apology! It's all good 👍😎. I appreciate it