forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

im sorry im the one who exposed this situation, but I felt it needed to be discussed, the fact that this dude is catfishing people as 14 year old, when he's fucking 21, is disgusting.

Um I'm just going to defend Jacen, I'm her cousin and I know the entire backstory and everything, so before you start attacking her for dating someone who is older than her, maybe you should considering asking her what he's like before you start judging them.

@EtherealDreamer

im sorry im the one who exposed this situation, but I felt it needed to be discussed, the fact that this dude is catfishing people as 14 year old, when he's fucking 21, is disgusting.

Um I'm just going to defend Jacen, I'm her cousin and I know the entire backstory and everything, so before you start attacking her for dating someone who is older than her, maybe you should considering asking her what he's like before you start judging them.

how about NO im worried and thats literally pedophelia, how about you get a heart and ACTUALLY start caring for her well being.

Deleted user

Acting like a 14 year old doesn't make you a fucking 14 year old. He's still 21 and the relationship is still pedophilic.

oml would you people stop saying that! Just because one older than the older doesn't mean the relationship is pedophilic, Jacen and her boyfriend have had no sexual activity whatsoever, so that doesn't make the relationship pedophilic!

Deleted user

how about NO im worried and thats literally pedophelia, how about you get a heart and ACTUALLY start caring for her well being.

I do care about her, very much, but that doesn't mean I'm going to say that her boyfriend is a pedophile when he's not, and actually you can't just go around saying that type of shit when you and the other people don't know the entire story as I do. You don't know Jacen like I do, you don't know the type of shit she's been through, so how about YOU get a heart and start considering what comes out of your mouth because you don't know how that will affect her.

@requiemisback language

Ok so ah- I've finally watched ENA for the first time and-

I am in L O V E

DUDE YEAH
ENA IS GREAT HGVDEHJSWSHj

YESSSS-

And it also has great material to quote randomly, so that's even more fun-

YE
my fav quote from the series has gotta be "Cheese and Rice, Moony"- i say cheese and rice as an exclamatory term on a daily basis now-

@Space group

I do care about her, very much, but that doesn't mean I'm going to say that her boyfriend is a pedophile when he's not, and actually you can't just go around saying that type of shit when you and the other people don't know the entire story as I do. You don't know Jacen like I do, you don't know the type of shit she's been through, so how about YOU get a heart and start considering what comes out of your mouth because you don't know how that will affect her.

I think we all have a lot more heart than you because you're the one willingly letting, and supporting a pedophilic relationship. It was grooming her. She was a victim. Doesn't matter if it was sexual or not it's still pedophilia. Also it says a lot that she needs her cousin to try to defend it. It's illegal. We've said it a million times. It doesn't matter how much she's been through, we're trying to help her NOT go through a relationship where she is the victim. Don't claim she isn't because she sure as hell is.

@Space group

Just because we don't know him doesn't change the fact it was a relationship between a 15 and 21 year old.
I think we can all agree that's pedophilia and downright nasty

Deleted user

Just because we don't know him doesn't change the fact it was a relationship between a 15 and 21 year old.
I think we can all agree that's pedophilia and downright nasty

You don't know the entire story, but yet you still judge

@Space group

I don't need to hear a story to know it's a crime. I was told what I needed to know, and that was the ages.
You are trying to defend a crime and I find it hilarious.
And protecting someone from being a victim is not fucking judging but ok.

Deleted user

I don't need to hear a story to know it's a crime. I was told what I needed to know, and that was the ages.
You are trying to defend a crime and I find it hilarious.
And protecting someone from being a victim is not fucking judging but ok.

well whatever, just move on from this conversation because it's none of y'all's business to say who she should date and who she can date

@Space group

Mhm You're the one who randomly jumped in the chat to bring it up after we all moved on but sure, keep telling yourself that we're the problem

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh and my er ex? Right as he just broke up with me has DID or MPD known as both. Multiple personalites. Of course some of his 100 personas did not like that he broke up with me apparently. Or so he says. So I prolly going to have to talk to them. LIfe is great, and confusing.

X

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

@TangyTungsten I'd like to formally, and honestly, apologize for the things I said. I was fucked up. But it appears you're not that bad. You're pretty cool in my book.

Oh poggers dude thanks for the genuine apology! It's all good 👍😎. I appreciate it

applauds for my guy over here showing cool jazz like offhand forgiveness

@ghosthugs__

OH MY FUCKING GOD
i know i'm not active in this chat and i probably shouldn't be but jacen, that is pedophilia. it does not matter if you don't have a sexual relationship, you and your innocence are being taken advantage of and that's not okay. and mango, it doesn't matter if y'all are cousins. you're making the situation worse and making it hard for jacen to leave a relationship that isn't okay for her to be in.

Deleted user

Your point is valid, but I think Jacen is a she.

ah, sorry! assumed by the name that she was male, oof

Well Jacen isn't her real name, it's her online name

@ghosthugs__

A cute lil reminder to use they/them pronouns for ANYONE whose gender we don't know despite names 😍😘😻

i'm sorry, sometimes i have good intentions but manage to fuck up