forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

On a side note, I just finished testing and I scored the highest out of every single student in the high school.

Congrats man must feel good asf

@Space group

@TangyTungsten I'd like to formally, and honestly, apologize for the things I said. I was fucked up. But it appears you're not that bad. You're pretty cool in my book.

Oh poggers dude thanks for the genuine apology! It's all good 👍😎. I appreciate it

This just gave me serotonin

@EtherealDreamer

im sorry im the one who exposed this situation, but I felt it needed to be discussed, the fact that this dude is catfishing people as 14 year old, when he's fucking 21, is disgusting.

@CaseyJ group

im sorry im the one who exposed this situation, but I felt it needed to be discussed, the fact that this dude is catfishing people as 14 year old, when he's fucking 21, is disgusting.

He is not catfishing, he acts like a 14 yr old, he makes sure everyone knows his real age.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

He is not catfishing, he acts like a 14 yr old, he makes sure everyone knows his real age.

Still makes him an adult, no matter how young he acts
he knows better

@HighPockets group

It's the same the other way around, if you're 14 and act 21, you're still 14

And if someone tries to use "you're so mature for your age!" as a pickup line, that should be a massive red flag

@EtherealDreamer

Im only saying this because I had an experience similar to this, but you might think its worth it at the time, its not its fucking not the truth is he was using you, they always use you when they're older, that's how the shit works, they think they have 'fresh meat' and you're young, so you do whatever the fuck they want you too, don't do it, its not fucking worth it, trust me.

Deleted user

As someone who is mentally a small child at times (NOT all the time), I'd like to chime in and say; even if he was mentally fourteen all the time, that still wouldn't make that relationship okay. If he was mentally a child all his life, he would be in no place to even consider a romantic relationship. If he is simply acting like a fourteen year old kid, then that is arguably worse because he was likely using that as an excuse for a pedophilic relationship, and to make you think that it's okay for the two of you to be involved, when it was absolutely not. Literally the definition of grooming. In any situation, one of you is legally a child, and the other is legally an adult. It was not okay for you to be together.

@ClownB*tch eco

As someone who is mentally a small child at times (NOT all the time), I'd like to chime in and say; even if he was mentally fourteen all the time, that still wouldn't make that relationship okay. If he was mentally a child all his life, he would be in no place to even consider a romantic relationship. If he is simply acting like a fourteen year old kid, then that is arguably worse because he was likely using that as an excuse for a pedophilic relationship, and to make you think that it's okay for the two of you to be involved, when it was absolutely not. Literally the definition of grooming. In any situation, one of you is legally a child, and the other is legally an adult. It was not okay for you to be together.

^ yeah, it's not an excuse

@EtherealDreamer

I'm starving rn I haven't eaten all week…
Also, my mom refuses to speak to me
So my life is going peachy

uhm, im deeply worried for you right now, please eat
TW: ED mentioned

please eat.

@Space group

Yeah ik I have an ED as well (It's pretty bad so my body is used to not eating. I go into low blood sugar fits though and just live off glucose tabs.)

@EtherealDreamer

TW: EATING DISORDER/bulimia mentioned

@requiemisback language

cw: eating disorder mention, bulimia mention

@ClownB*tch eco

tw: ed mention

@Pizzaz11 group

Ok so ah- I've finally watched ENA for the first time and-

I am in L O V E

DUDE YEAH
ENA IS GREAT HGVDEHJSWSHj

YESSSS-