forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ClownB*tch eco

My ela teacher just started playing Lofi Girl's stream while we work, just wanted to share. He's a pretty cool guy

he seems lovely

Yea, he also has edgar allen poe posters everywhere and a board of pop media characters/people in the back. He gives me coffee shop author vibes

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

My ela teacher just started playing Lofi Girl's stream while we work, just wanted to share. He's a pretty cool guy

he seems lovely

Yea, he also has edgar allen poe posters everywhere and a board of pop media characters/people in the back. He gives me coffee shop author vibes

Please tell me he has Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) on that board. If not, I think he should get them up there.

@EtherealDreamer

my interior design teacher once played 'big and chunky' from the Madagascar movie so-

@ClownB*tch eco

he seems lovely

Please tell me he has Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) on that board. If not, I think he should get them up there.

I don't know if he has both of them but it think he has Dean, it would take a very long time to find him though seen as there is so much stuff on the board

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

he seems lovely

I don't know if he has both of them but it think he has Dean, it would take a very long time to find him though seen as there is so much stuff on the board

😁

Deleted user

My girlfriend is just teasing me day by day.

@Relsey-TheElder

Well, It is time for the end of the school year scramble to complete all of those assignments assigned weeks ago that I didn't start earlier. Plus any missing assignments, extra credit and other such things. It's a long list of work this year. If I survive I'm officially done with high school if not, well, I'm still done with high school so I mean. Win Win situation here.

@Space group

I walked through the doors to my school today and was immediately met with a small gathering of people around me. They informed me that my best friend since kindgerten, the one I'd die for and who told me they'd protect and love me forever, the same one who has been ghosting me even when I cried in front of them, has been talking shit about me the day I skipped. They apparently told everyone I was lying about the sexual assault from my ex and she's now bestfriends with him and the girl who also tried to get me arrested for 'lying'.
This was the last thing I had to hold onto I have nothing anymore

@Space group

TW!

I can't put into words how much I'm hurting. I can't deal with everything that has happened or even begin to explain my pain. I considered ending it

@EtherealDreamer

Then they'll win. Everyone who has called you a liar, talked shit about you, everyone who's wronged you; will win. And you cant let that happen, just ride it out, like I am, until you turn 18, then you no longer have to see them, or speak to them. And then you can move far far away.

@Space group

But I could handle it until it was my best friend who I've loved and trusted my entire life. They were my only support and they turned on me in an instant. There's nothing left for me. I do not wish to live when I don't have their light

@EtherealDreamer

what about all the people here? we may not be able to give you physical comfort, but we can provide you with all the comfort we can obtain through screens, if she was your best friend; she wouldn't have turned her back on you, rather so quickly.

@Space group

Communication through a screen makes me feel more alone than ever. All the fun things I used to do… parties, movies, dinner, hiking, gaming, and now I'm just sitting here alone with no one to experience the world with. I'm not sure if I'm afraid to walk alone, I just hate the feeling and the heart destroying pain and sadness of what once was.

@EtherealDreamer

you're not alone though, you have online friends, yeah that may mean we cant attend parties, movies, and etc.
but there's nothing we can do about it.