forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

when your friend texts you saying that they read a really sad fic and you take that as a challenge and read it on a zoom and you end up crying and concerning your friend anyway this is a callout post because no dreamnotfound fic should be that sad

@Space group

For the past 12 hours I've been taking care of an injured baby bunny and I absolutely love him. I have to feed him food off my finger and his little tongue makes my heart melt.

@requiemisback language

For the past 12 hours I've been taking care of an injured baby bunny and I absolutely love him. I have to feed him food off my finger and his little tongue makes my heart melt.

hfuhejddhs awWwwWw that's so adorable-
i hope he gets better <3 i'll send all my good vibes his way

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

You will have to keep him. If you attempt a rehab and release he will not make it. Wild rabbits that are taught and fed by humans have absolutely no fear. They'll live less than a day out in the wild. So you now have a pet. But be very careful around it. Loud noises and startling it will give it a heart attack, and it will die. I have a few rabbits, and I've learned from experience…….

@Pizzaz11 group

Awwwww- take really, really good care of him ok? Be careful

@nebula__ group

that's literally the sweetest thing ever i-
that aside, good luck caring for him!
also pls tell him i love him please and thank you

@JustALostM book

I started watching it a few weeks ago; bungo is pretty good I'd say. I'm not done with it yet though lmao

Eh. My friends Always freak about Dazai. Say He's "Cute when he wants to die" I'm like,,, Ok buddy-

@requiemisback language

gonna go on a random side note and say: i found a very weird yet addicting game and i… i dunno how to feel abt it man. it's JJBA-themed and the whole idea of the game is just… w o w. like, i can't even explain it. not publicly at least.

another note: i'll send the link to anyone who asks, but be warned. like i said, the game is very weird and it's premise is weird and everything about it is just weird-

@Pizzaz11 group

Because the initials are A. O. O. O.

Three O’s

Oh god- I've been confused about why it was called Ao3 for so long-

I was a fool-

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Because the initials are A. O. O. O.

Three O’s

Oh god- I've been confused about why it was called Ao3 for so long-

I was a fool-

Trust me, I know the feeling…

whats Ao3

It's a fanfiction site and it's got a pretty nice layout as well as some interesting stories. Plus, the search feature has a unique style.

@Space group

You will have to keep him. If you attempt a rehab and release he will not make it. Wild rabbits that are taught and fed by humans have absolutely no fear. They'll live less than a day out in the wild. So you now have a pet. But be very careful around it. Loud noises and startling it will give it a heart attack, and it will die. I have a few rabbits, and I've learned from experience…….

Yes, we rehabilitate rabbits often. Kinda a normal thing for us