forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm only 14. why would I need to know that at my age

Deleted user

I already hear enough p*rn and pervert related stuff at school and it's sad that I understand most of it because I constantly hear about it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Listen. I know of people who got pregnant at 13 and 14. They all knew of everything that they shouldn't and they weren't wise with their head knowledge. Now you know that knowledge, keep it in your brain until you decide that it's time for you to use it.

Deleted user

Listen. I know of people who got pregnant at 13 and 14. They all knew of everything that they shouldn't and they weren't wise with their head knowledge. Now you know that knowledge, keep it in your brain until you decide that it's time for you to use it.

Oh I will, my mom also knew people who got pregnant at that age. I couldn't imagine being a father trying to take care of a baby when I haven't even gotten through the first stage of life yet.

I already hear enough p*rn and pervert related stuff at school and it's sad that I understand most of it because I constantly hear about it

That's a normal middle and high school. It's not gonna get better. You gotta roll with it. The world is cruel, and nasty, and mean. You can't expect it to be nice to you. Listen and hear everything. You decide how you apply it.

@tungsten fastfood

hi they're in middle school can we stop talking about this? It's making me really uncomfortable, since they're, you know, not even close to 18

Oh I will, my mom also knew people who got pregnant at that age. I couldn't imagine being a father trying to take care of a baby when I haven't even gotten through the first stage of life yet.

Most of the time they leave their partner high and dry. It's rare for someone that young to be that committed.

Deleted user

That's a normal middle and high school. It's not gonna get better. You gotta roll with it. The world is cruel, and nasty, and mean. You can't expect it to be nice to you. Listen and hear everything. You decide how you apply it.

I don't apply any of that nasty information anywhere, I keep it locked up in the farthest file cabinet away from the positive stuff I have in my brain

@tungsten fastfood

hi they're in middle school can we stop talking about this? It's making me really uncomfortable, since they're, you know, not even close to 18

Sure. What do you want to talk about?

something that isn't this with a middle schooler. thanks for understanding!

I am really in the mood for something caramel-y and I'm probably dying lmao

Deleted user

My life plan is to make it through school without preparing or failing a grade, go to Virginia Tech for 4 years, get a decent paying job, buy a small apartment, and when I mentally and financially ready to start a family then I'll start dating but until then, I'm keeping my mind on school and only school

I would kill for a good piece of toblerone. I know how you're feeling 😂

Deleted user

you have a girlfriend?????????????????????????????????? right now??????????????????????

why do you always have to be so nosy, you wouldn't like it if someone was poking around in your business

@tungsten fastfood

I would kill for a good piece of toblerone. I know how you're feeling 😂

oUGh toblerones actually smack though like stop

but i mean like a good cup of coffee with a SHIT TON of caramel in it unjfhduijok nUT

you have a girlfriend?????????????????????????????????? right now??????????????????????

why do you always have to be so nosy, you wouldn't like it if someone was poking around in your buiness

You said it like 6 pages back, and It's in your bio??? You do know there's a setting to change that right?

@tungsten fastfood

why do you always have to be so nosy, you wouldn't like it if someone was poking around in your buiness

You said it like 6 pages back, and It's in your bio??? You do know there's a setting to change that right?

WE ALSO GOT INTO A HUGE ARGUMENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE"S ALMOST EIGHTEEN