Deleted user

and I'm trying to end my Middle School year with a clean slate

Deleted user

I hate being in middle school, I get joked around so much about it

Deleted user

yes I am in 8th grade, but I listen to music that is not age appropriate at all

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Okay so the sweetest thing just happened-
When I play among us, I usually find a Dream SMP-related lobby and do a little roleplay within the game. This is one of the less odd things I do on the daily. I'm usually Tubbo, as I was today and I found a wonderful lobby hosted by a Ghostbur, with a Quackity, a Ranboo, and a Drista who was hiding in a very specific position on the dropship.
We had a great time, but after a few games(Ranboo and I were impostors together and did great!) and some drama, but Ghostbur and Ranboo left midgame. Ranboo and Tubbo are canonically married, so of course I became somewhat attached, and after that game, I went through other lobbies to try and find them. I found a few other Dream SMP lobbies and asked them to say hello to that Ranboo if they came into their lobbies, and they were all super nice and promised to do so.
On the third lobby, hosted by a Philza, I noticed a Drista hiding on the dropship in the same position as the Drista from Ghostbur's lobby. I asked if they were the same Drista, and it turned out that they were, and the Quackity in the lobby was the same, too! I asked them to let Ranboo know if they showed up, and they all agreed and were so nice and asdfghjkl-

Basically, Dream SMP roleplayers on Among Us are, for the most part, wonderful people

@JustALostM book

Well Damn. My friend got stabbed in the waist and hast to have stitches forever-

OY YO BRUH ARE THEY OKAY? (Speaking from experience here) and stiches aren't forever. They last a little while. Scars however last a long time and potentionally forever. But tell them I wish for their speey recovery bc again. I know how it feels.

They're fine. I'm fine. Now I am a bit more scared of going out at night. I kind of just look around and try to see if anyone's neer me. I cant go out without someone

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Okay so the sweetest thing just happened-
When I play among us, I usually find a Dream SMP-related lobby and do a little roleplay within the game. This is one of the less odd things I do on the daily. I'm usually Tubbo, as I was today and I found a wonderful lobby hosted by a Ghostbur, with a Quackity, a Ranboo, and a Drista who was hiding in a very specific position on the dropship.
We had a great time, but after a few games(Ranboo and I were impostors together and did great!) and some drama, but Ghostbur and Ranboo left midgame. Ranboo and Tubbo are canonically married, so of course I became somewhat attached, and after that game, I went through other lobbies to try and find them. I found a few other Dream SMP lobbies and asked them to say hello to that Ranboo if they came into their lobbies, and they were all super nice and promised to do so.
On the third lobby, hosted by a Philza, I noticed a Drista hiding on the dropship in the same position as the Drista from Ghostbur's lobby. I asked if they were the same Drista, and it turned out that they were, and the Quackity in the lobby was the same, too! I asked them to let Ranboo know if they showed up, and they all agreed and were so nice and asdfghjkl-

Basically, Dream SMP roleplayers on Among Us are, for the most part, wonderful people

That is so sweet Ash! I wish I still had Among Us. I just ran out of storage, and I had to get rid of it. But people like that who are on Among Us are the real ones. That's the part I miss.

@FuzzySocksElias group

i got more followers drawing minecraft story mode than i did drawing the dream smp lol its probably because there's so many artists in the dream smp fandom its easy to get drowned out, and since mcsm is alot smaller (especially nowadays 6 years after its initial release) theres alot less people that are still drawing mcsm or that even drew it at all anyway if you havent seen mcsm you should, lukas is hot and cringe culture is dead thank you for coming to my ted talk