forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm doing pretty good atm. Went swimming in like 50 degree water and regretted it like 30 minutes later when I was still cold 😂

I-….

Deleted user

Bruh I like like 5 minutes from the closest lake to me. The one I went to however was a manmade mountain lake that's 400 feet deep. It was 30 minutes away.

"live like"

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm doing pretty good atm. Went swimming in like 50 degree water and regretted it like 30 minutes later when I was still cold 😂

I-….

It's not the coldest water I've went swimming in willingly. I think about 36 degrees was the coldest and I went in to get a toddler that sank like a stone. Thin ice is no joke. I swear I have never stripped down to my undergarments so fast. Granted the river was only like 20 feet deep, but that sucker was cold and only got colder as I went deeper. But the toddler was okay after I brought them up. They had a down jacket on that kept out a good bit of water. I however was blue amd barefooted in snow. Great times. And you know what? I'd do it again. And again and again. I have no regrets whatsoever.

Bruh I like like 5 minutes from the closest lake to me. The one I went to however was a manmade mountain lake that's 400 feet deep. It was 30 minutes away.

"live like"

If you want exact it's 4 minutes and 37 seconds away. If you want exact exact it's 4:37.55 don't play me for a fool.

Deleted user

I-….

It's not the coldest water I've went swimming in willingly. I think about 36 degrees was the coldest and I went in to get a toddler that sank like a stone. Thin ice is no joke. I swear I have never stripped down to my undergarments so fast. Granted the river was only like 20 feet deep, but that sucker was cold and only got colder as I went deeper. But the toddler was okay after I brought them up. They had a down jacket on that kept out a good bit of water. I however was blue and barefooted in snow. Great times. And you know what? I'd do it again. And again and again. I have no regrets whatsoever.

I like wearing shorts and a muscle-t, and just mess around in the creek like catching frogs with your bare hands, catching fish with your bare hands, frog-gigging, and lot's more!

Deleted user

I remember the first time I went frog gigging, I caught about 10 frogs then had me some frog leg's for dinner

Deleted user

Well since I live in Virginia Beach, all I see and hear is seafood

@kavinfrazier21

If any of you fuckers like looking at me being gay on snap it's emi.bolt

Add me if you're dumb enough to

add me callie_romero13 i cant get on rn add me first so i can add u back

Did you ever see the northern lights when you lived there?

Yes. All the time. We basically have a 3 month period of straight darkness. The Northern Lights were our sun. And then when it starts to get light again, we get light pillars. Now those are really cool. Look em up!

@kavinfrazier21

Ever want to die? i have my english teacher is failing me, im failing the last semester, i might fail 8th grade, my granny just yelled at me, i cant use my phone tonight my bf already mad bc i didnt tell him when someone sent me nudes and then hes mad at me now gonna be even more mad. My grandpa slaps my ass, after i have told him to stop multiple times, gets drunk alot and gets really close to hitting my grandma, he calls my friends really pretty and hits on them, pets my head and lays in my bed with me even when i say no. (can i report him for this)

Deleted user

OKay so…Can i just say I kinda miss Some of the connections i had with my ex's when we were friends. Like A few of them probs forgot bout me.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

damn, felt that. i've always been able to maintain friendships with people after we broke up, but there's a couple i wasn't able to and it's pretty upsetting. it's just hard to go from being in a relationship with someone and caring about them so much to it not even being okay for you to send them a "how are you" text, you know??

@tungsten fastfood

I said it once I'm gonna say it again– if yall are able to stay friends afterward there was something wrong with the relationship

esp if you were friends before.

Deleted user

Im just saying like I wanna take bakc dating them and stay friends.