Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Oh I occasionally record music and put it there too

But it's mostly political statements and pictures making fun of me

So yeah its worth it lmfao

@Space group

Ok SO what do I say if they call me to the office? Idk I've said my story over and over and fucking over again. They're just snarky and completely disrespectful to me. I'm not good with comebacks so I hate this. My comeback would be to cuss them out and tell them they are terrible at their job but I don't have the guts

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Rain literally turns me into a hibernating bear. I don't want to get up and I don't want to do anything.

Me too.

I think everyone does.

I'm the kind of person who goes outside and runs around in the rain everytime, but then regrets getting wet. I never learn my lesson.

same. except i don't regret it. i prepare and leave towels by the door then get in the shower right after. big brain

@Space group

Okay so I'm not diabetic. It' just because I NEVER eat but like: I have low blood sugar now and I can't leave class and it wont go away. It feels like someone is crushing my skull and my heart is shaking my whole body, I can barely even see.

@Space group

I finally was able to get out of class (though it was only because they wanted to do an eyesight test) and the nurse saw that I could barely see and was uncontrollable shaking. They gave me fruit snacks but I doubt it will do much

Deleted user

I was watching a Joshdub video and the boys were playing rust. 5 mins into the video while they were chopping down trees, Reekid just stood there and said "Did you know your anus can spread up to 8 inches wide which is big enough for a raccoon to fit inside because raccoons can fit into hole's 4 inches wide." I paused the video and just sat there wondering where in the world did he hear that, sadly after hearing that I lost my appetite and I didn't get to eat my shrimp flavored ramen noodles😭

Deleted user

i've seen that vid and holy sHit that was very uncalled for lmao
i legit spit out my ramune cuz it just weirded tf outta me-

The boys should make "Random Fact's with Reekid" an actual show