THEY SHOULD OML

Deleted user

i've seen that vid and holy sHit that was very uncalled for lmao
i legit spit out my ramune cuz it just weirded tf outta me-

The boys should make "Random Fact's with Reekid" an actual show

THEY SHOULD OML

Ofc they have to have Narrator as the show's host

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What? I heard that a whole while ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been at least a good 6 months since I first heard it. There's a ton more body facts. The human body can do insane things. Such as the entire surface area in your lungs is bigger than a football field.

Deleted user

What? I heard that a whole while ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been at least a good 6 months since I first heard it. There's a ton more body facts. The human body can do insane things. Such as the entire surface area in your lungs is bigger than a football field.

Hey man, you trippin. I was just bringing that up from Joshdub, I'm eating popcorn rn and I'd like to keep it in my mouth not all over my bed so could you not share any more weird but true facts and feature's about the human body.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I was watching a Joshdub video and the boys were playing rust. 5 mins into the video while they were chopping down trees, Reekid just stood there and said "Did you know your anus can spread up to 8 inches wide which is big enough for a raccoon to fit inside because raccoons can fit into hole's 4 inches wide." I paused the video and just sat there wondering where in the world did he hear that, sadly after hearing that I lost my appetite and I didn't get to eat my shrimp flavored ramen noodles๐Ÿ˜ญ

that can fit so many octopi

Deleted user

I trying not to think about that while I'm eating popcorn and watching Total DramaRama

Deleted user

Well I was born in the mountains and lived there about 6 years and I was never around that type of stuff

Deleted user

I was born in a small town called Pembroke in Giles County, Virginia located in the Blue Ridge mountains and is about 30 mins away from the Virginia Tech campus

Deleted user

You are 4 years older then me and yet, people still say I look 16

Deleted user

T^T my cat just walked across my keyboard and his tail whacked me in the face leaving cat hair all over my lips