forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Is it kinda uncanny or strange that my best friend got a girlfriend today on the exact same day as I did 0-0

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

i put a muddy rock in my mouth today. my friend handed it to me cuz it was pretty and i was just like iwannaputitinmymouthwhy- so i did. delicious 10/10 recommend

Would probably do that

i was high as fuck, but it was fun. mind you it was muddy and me and my friends were soaked from walking around in the rain, it was quite fun though. i also licked an electric fence. i have many regrets.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i put a muddy rock in my mouth today. my friend handed it to me cuz it was pretty and i was just like iwannaputitinmymouthwhy- so i did. delicious 10/10 recommend

Would probably do that

i was high as fuck, but it was fun. mind you it was muddy and me and my friends were soaked from walking around in the rain, it was quite fun though. i also licked an electric fence. i have many regrets.

Rock=okay
electric fence=not okay
I've grabbed an electric fence forgetting it was on and I was like let me just regain my balance on slippery ice and I got yoinked. My vision went blue and I smelt ozone and I couldn't let go so I continually kept getting yoinked. My mom finally walked out of the house and was like SCREEEEEEE and turned off the fence and I kid you not I was like this is how I die. I couldn't breathe or feel my heart beating and I was like what a way to die. And then I took a deep breath and puked everywhere and promptly passed out. It was a day I tell you.

@Space group

I have so much work to doooo
I get overwhelmed SUPER easy and when that happens I just shut down and remain in this bliss of unawareness therefore I get nothing done.
Then it hurts me mentally because I get screamed at even though I can't help it
:)

Deleted user

lmao my dog Turbo keeps barking at my cat Jenga every time he get's near his food because he knows that Jenga will eat all of his food and then go eat his own food

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Rock=okay

Winter encouraging people to eat rocks since 2021

As long as it's not drugs I'm cool with it.

I ate one of the little crumbs of the hard rocky bits on the ceiling tiles
Then I ate graphite

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

lmao my dog Turbo keeps barking at my cat Jenga every time he get's near his food because he knows that Jenga will eat all of his food and then go eat his own food

I just imagined you playing Jenga and Jenga "accidentally" knocking the tower over, resulting in you shouting "Jenga!" 🤣

Deleted user

I just imagined you playing Jenga and Jenga "accidentally" knocking the tower over, resulting in you shouting "Jenga!" 🤣

I-………I could see that happening and actually if I am correct that has happened before🤣😂

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I-………I could see that happening and actually if I am correct that has happened before🤣😂

Oh lord! 🤣