forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

HearTheStory

Pfft
Sorry for calling you fat ig I don't remember that but whatever. Too many people on here to talk to kinda hard to remember an individual

@Space group

Honestly, this all really pisses me off.
Sooooo Imma change the subject
What's everyone's favorite Starbucks drink?
I personally adore caramel frappuccinos

@Fraust

Can't do coffee or tea
I like the strawberry lemonade thing without dehydrated strawberries because I'm a wuss 🥱👏💅

@tungsten fastfood

I'm honestly not a Starbucks person, I had one bad experience with their cold hot chocolate and I'm traumatized lmao

But I'd prolly be into the same thing you are, Space, I love caramel coffee. I make my own at home :D

@tungsten fastfood

I prefer to use non dairy creamer, just a little bit enough to make it light brown, but not milky, and a couple spoonfuls of sugar

Again I make my own so I personally don't like going anywhere for it lmao

But caramel be BUSSIN and that's a fact

@kavinfrazier21

i just fell asleep in my class and felt a hair- i thought was a spider and jumped- everyone prolly things im a baby who had a nigtmare

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I don't really do Starbucks either. They're a bit expensive for me, so Starbucks is a rare treat. I like the white chocolate mochas and the caramel macchiato though.

I prefer getting gas-station cappuccinos since they're cheaper. That's kind of hit or miss though. White chocolate caramel, French vanilla, and English toffee are good flavors. I even get the Hills Bros mixes and make my own!

@Space group

I stay away from energy drinks just because they're so freaking bad for your body and I easily get addicted to that stuff.
Besides, caffeine puts me to sleep IMMEDIATLY

@andromeda language

i don't really like coffee
though matcha lattes are a big exception
those are absolutely ✨ bomb ✨
as for energy drinks, i've never had one before so idk how i feel abt em

@Space group

I have a weird hatred for food and drink so I usually only stick to a few foods and never try anything different. I'm trying to explore more tho!

@Space group