forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Cool beans. I'm more on the rehab bird kick. That's what we do. Eagles and owls are my speciality. Songbirds are hard to keep alive they panic themselves and give themselves a heart attack. Crows literally bounce back with a little food, hawks are super picky and fussy but will gradually understand. Falcons are absolute demons but heal fast. I've had a few rabbits, but they've never really made it. (My personal favorite rehab was a snowy owl. We named him Liam. Boy was he fussy but he warmed up to us and every year he would bring his mate and make a nest in our reindeer hay loft. Good night I miss that dumb bird.

@Pizzaz11 group

For the past 12 hours I've been taking care of an injured baby bunny and I absolutely love him. I have to feed him food off my finger and his little tongue makes my heart melt.

You will have to keep him. If you attempt a rehab and release he will not make it. Wild rabbits that are taught and fed by humans have absolutely no fear. They'll live less than a day out in the wild. So you now have a pet. But be very careful around it. Loud noises and startling it will give it a heart attack, and it will die. I have a few rabbits, and I've learned from experience…….

Yes, we rehabilitate rabbits often. Kinda a normal thing for us

Oh, that's really cool!

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

IM STARTING SOMR=E SORTA BEAR THING COME GIMME IDEAS AND BE MY FRIENDS

(idk if this is self-promotion I'm deeply sorry if this is considered self-promotion my brain is smooth)

@Space group

The bunny died :/
At least he was at rest when it happened. It just…. It was terrible because before he died he let out the most heartbreaking screams

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

The bunny died :/
At least he was at rest when it happened. It just…. It was terrible because before he died he let out the most heartbreaking screams

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope that everything's is at peace. At least you did all you do for him